Northern Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Fort Saint John. The Northern Grand Hotel is located in the heart of Fort St. John and offers guests a daily complimentary breakfast and an on-site restaurant. North Peace Cultural Center, North Peace Museum and Totem Mall are all walking distance away. Free WiFi is available.Each guest room features a 48” flat-screen TV, Keurig coffee makers, and ironing facilities. The private bathroom includes heated bathroom floors. Select rooms offer views of the Fort St. John and the Peace Region.Guests can take advantage of the on-site fitness center. Cold weather hookups for vehicles are available in the parking lot. An airport shuttle is also provided.North Bar & Grill is a unique restaurant serving a combination of classic and modern dishes, and offering top-notch wine and draft beer selections.Fort St. John Airport is only 11 minutes’ drive away. Charlie Lake Provincial Park is 8.1 mi and Beatton Provincial Park is 9.3 mi away.
- Everything was good valueLayoutAir conditioningHeated bath floorCleaninessStaff
- Room was very comfortable, well appointed, plenty of hot water.
- The check in was easy, Jody was very helpful and the cook in charge of morning breakfast was cheerful.
- It was great and the staff was very helpful and pleasant
- Great place to stay, clean, comfortable beds, and a wonderful breakfast in the morning
Stonebridge Hotel Fort St. John
Located 650 feet from Highway 97, this Fort St. John hotel features a restaurant with bar. Free free high-speed wired internet access and a coffee machine are offered in rooms. Breakfast is included.A 42” flat-screen satellite TV is provided in all rooms at Stonebridge Hotel Fort St. John. A seating area is included. Select rooms offer a kitchen.A fitness center is available. A 24-hour reception is provided.Fort St. John Hospital is 0.6 mi away. Pomeroy Sports Center is 10 minutes’ walk from Fort St. John Stonebridge.
- Great helpful staff, clean and warm rooms, restaurant right downstairs with great breakfast, good location next to mall, restaurants, and grocery store.
- The young lady at the check out in the morning was incredibly friendly. Great asset to your hotel
- The facility is clean, comfortable and friendly staff. The food in the restaurant is excellent and the restaurant was also very clean and staff was wonderful.
- Love the big great breakfast, location was perfect for us. Got free room upgrade too.
- I love the breakfast downstairs. It had a good selection. I liked the proximity to things to do. Staff were friendly and always cleaning.
Super 8 by Wyndham Fort St. John BC
Off Highway 97, this Fort St. John hotel provides breakfast and free Wi-Fi. An indoor pool features a waterslide. A fridge and a microwave are available in rooms. Aurora Cinema is just over half a mile away.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in guest rooms at Super 8 Fort St. John. A coffee maker and a work desk are also included. Free toiletries are available.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Fort St. John Super 8. A fitness center and a hot tub are available. A business center and a guest laundromat are on site. Vending machines provide snacks and drinks.Fort St. John Links Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Pomeroy Sports Centre is just over half a mile from Super 8 Fort St. John.
- Location was perfect, next to all the tourist spots, restaurants and grocery shopping. The pool was open except for the slide. Staff were very accommodating, breakfast is in a bag and gym is still closed.
- Allowed us late check out due to not arriving until 10 pm.
- Upon arrival I was treated like an old friend arriving for a visit. Nice to see a friendly face after a long trip. Super 8 by Wyndam Fort St.John is a clean, comfortable, quiet place to stay with all the amenities. Staff following Covid19 protocol to the tee. Very safe to stay here. Despite pandemic, healthy breakfast and coffee included. Pool and hot tub very clean and nice and sanitized between visitors. I will be back best place to stay in Fort St John. !!!
- The manager was very helpful and polite. The restaurant Mr.Mikes is in the same parking lot. Close by walking distance is a Subway,Boston Pizza, Shell gas station,Tim hortons WALMART.Theres also a mall 5 min walk away.Some of the stores off hand .. Winners, Telus, staples, womans clothing stores,sports expert, nail and barber shop.Oh and this great Chinese buffet place with amazing dry ribs … House keeping was also very pleasant. I will recommend Super 8 Fort St John and it is my first choice hotel in FSJ.
- Happened upon customer appreciation night, free food, drinks and cake, it was awesome. Breakfast was great, bacon and sausage and an omelet station etc…Our room had 3 queen beds which was perfect for us and an access door to the parking lot that we could park in front of.
Motel 6-Fort St. John, BC
Motel 6-Fort St. John, BC is located in Fort Saint John. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.At the hotel, each room has air conditioning and a TV.The reception at Four Seasons Motor Inn can provide tips on the area.The nearest airport is Fort St. John Airport, 4.3 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Plus Chateau Fort St. John
Best Western Plus Chateau Fort St. John is located in Fort Saint John and features a bar and a spa and wellness center. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has family rooms.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the hotel each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries.Best Western Plus Fort St John offers 4-star accommodations with a sauna and hot tub.The accommodations features a gym and a business center, which offers newspapers, a fax machine and photocopier and an ATM machine.The nearest airport is Fort St. John Airport, 3.7 mi from Best Western Plus Chateau Fort St. John.
- Only thing stopping from rating a ten is actually not the Hotels fault. Pool and exercise facilities closed due to covid health orders.
- I like the idea to have a small kitchen inside the room.
- Clean comfortable great staff Great value thanks to your website
- Comfortable room for 3 adults. Friendly staff. Good location.
- Very comfortable room complete with a little stove microwave and fridge and dishes. A nice large room with a big comfy chair to stretch out on. This is a hotel room a person could live in comfortably and yet the price was very modest. Really first class
Econo Lodge Fort St. John
The Econo Lodge hotel in Fort St. John, British Columbia is conveniently located near the North Peace Museum, Totem Mall and the North Peace Cultural Center. Beatton Provincial Park and Charlie Lake Provincial Park are just minutes away.Well equipped guest rooms, featuring refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers and cable televisions, provide all the luxuries of home. Wake up rested and enjoy a well-deserved vacation. Nonsmoking rooms can be requested. A guest laundry facility and valet cleaning service are also available.Enjoy the many full-service amenities offered for guests’ convenience, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, cold weather hookups and it is a pet-friendly hotel. The hotel offers a guest-use copy and fax machine, both available for an additional charge.The Fort St. John campus of Northern Lights College is also located in the area. Additional destinations within minutes of the hotel include the Kids Arena, Centennial Park and the Fort St. John Airport.
- The rooms were clean, modern, and everything worked well. The desk clerk, Lynn, was extremely helpful and did much to keep the facilities clean and user friendly.
- The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was really good
- The beds are comfy and clean room was clean the staff are very helpful and accommodating and the breakfast is one of the best
- It was quiet. Free breakfast was as expected, Alaska Highway Motel food. Eggs texture like they came from a can, lots of bacon and coffee.
- Great price, no carpet which Id awesome and very clean and quiet
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fort Saint John
Offering a fitness center, Microtel Inn & Suites is located near corporations like Flint Energy and BC Oil & Gas Commission in Fort Saint John. All units feature kitchenette facilities and free WiFi.A flat-screen HDTV that connects to guests’ laptops and tablets are featured in each air-conditioned room. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are available. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided in the bathroom. A city view is offered.A complimentary breakfast buffet is served each morning with hot items. Monday to Thursday from 18:30 to 19:30 pm guests can enjoy complimentary soup options such as hot Klondike chili soup, beef stew and macaroni and cheese.The front desk is available 24 hours a day and offers access dry cleaning. A business center and meeting facilities are available. A mini market is provided on-site. Free parking is included.Fort St. John Links Golf Course is 9 minutes’ and Peace River is 13 minutes’ drive away. North Peace Regional Airport is only 6.2 mi from the property.
- I had business in Taylor and the hotels location on the south side of town was beneficial. Traffic lights on the access road make it easy to get to the hotel. Repeating myself but breakfast was superb!
- The room we were in is clean, and the breakfast is good.
- Clean comfortable great staff Served hot breakfast!Good value
- New room. Quiet. Good wifi. Comfortable. Too expensive for what you get.
- Remarkable how clean the hotel was, with maintenance/housecleaning continuously tiding up.
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Fort St. John
This Fort St. John, British Columbia hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, daily continental breakfast and on-site gym. All rooms feature a 32-inch LCD TV. Beatton Provincial Park is 30 minutes drive away.A microwave, coffee maker and a small fridge are standard in every Fort St. John Howard Johnson room. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also provided.Guests have free use of the public computer station located in the lobby. Free parking is available on site.The Visitor Center and Aurora Cinema Center are both 1.6 miles from Howard Johnson Fort Saint John hotel.
- Because of the Virus issues in Canada at this time, breakfast is muffins, fruit, etc in sealed bags only. The buffet is closed, and I had no concern with this
- We booked the room and ended up behind a accident all night and they do d not charge us for missing the night
- Great stay, nice and clean room hallway doors are a little noisy in the morning but if youre not a lite sleeper its great
- Staff was extremely friendly , rooms were clean , hotel is on the right track and definetly the best bargain , for great clean rooms , highly recommend
- We liked that the breakfast room was very close to our bedroom. We liked the pancakes.
Pomeroy Hotel Fort St. John
Located on Alaska Highway in the Fort St John business district, this hotel offers an on-site restaurant, fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub. Free in-room Wi-Fi and local calls are included.A mini-fridge, wet bar and microwave are offered in all rooms at Pomeroy Hotel Fort St. John. Suites are appointed with a separate living area.A hot breakfast buffet is served daily at Fort St. John Pomeroy Hotel. Just Jacks, the on-site restaurant, is open for lunch and dinner.Lake Point Golf & Country Club and the Totem Mall are within 1.2 mi of this hotel. The city of Dawson Creek is 1 hour drive away.
- Very friendly and easy check in! Very clean in all spaces! Cozy rooms, the best beds! The gym in the lower floor is amazing! For someone who enjoys their daily workout, it offered a lot of different options, from weight machines, dumbbells, exercise balls, mats and of course cardio machines!
- The complimentary breakfast was super good! Waffles with berries and whip cream, sausages, bacon and scrambled eggs…….mmmmm. The best part was Kanda, the Pomeroy staff member, who made us feel welcome and was very social while she worked, Pomeroy, Kanda a great addition to your team
- The hotel is lovely. The restaurant attached is delicious. I had only booked one night but we wanted to stay a second and they honored my online price which was quite a bit lower.
- breakfast is a big part of the decision to choose your hotel. other chains have including other pomeroys inferior breakfast
- I loved how spacious the room was and how amazing the staff treated us. Will definitely stay there as much as the rates will allow.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort St. John
Offering a fitness center and indoor pool, Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort St. John is located in Fort Saint John in the British Columbia Region. A daily complimentary breakfast is provided. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.A full kitchen, sofa bed, and a work desk are provided in each room. A 42″ flat-screen TV is provided. Select rooms include a dining table.Guests can enjoy an outdoor grill and lobby fire pit provided on-site. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. A 24-hour business center and a conference room are available.The nearest airport is Fort St. John Airport, 5 mi from Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort St John.
- The breakfast was perfect for travel. There were many items to choose from. Accommodations were clean and felt hygienic which is especially important considering Covid. The front desk staff were helpful thjroughout our stay.
- I departed quite early, so breakfast wasnt ready, but that was not the hotels fault. I was on a schedule.
- It felt cozy and homey! I was happy to see my tv remote was sanitized with a wrapping to indicate this. Very clean and lovely staff!
- Room was way larger and nicer than expected! Well laid out, had everything for a longer stay than I needed, would definitely go back!
- Really well kept property, staff is friendly, very nice rooms and all the amenities one could ask for.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Fort Saint John