|1||Hunters Lodge Motel||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|3||The Motel, Ribby Hall Village||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
Hunters Lodge Motel
This family-run motel is in West Lancashire on the A49, just off the M6 motorway and just a 6-minute drive from Euxton. Hunters Lodge Motel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Hunters Lodge come with a flat screen TV, mini fridge, hairdryer and facilities for making tea and coffee. Each room is en suite and fresh towels are provided.Continental breakfast is self serve in the hotel bedrooms. The rooms are equipped with a fridge where you will find fresh milk, yogurt, juice and butter with a range of branded cereals in a basket on top. To reduce food waste individually wrapped portions of bread, pastries, preserves and specialty hot drinks are located on a table in the hall for you to take as you require.Da Vinci Italian Restaurant & Bar is adjacent to the hotel and is open Tuesday to Sunday Evening. The center of Chorley can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- A good location for what we needed and very pleasant staff.
- Comfortable and very clean rooms, friendly staff and excellent breakfast including gluten free items for us as we are both coeliac. Excellent restaurant next door.
- Friendly owners, very clean room, good shower, very good breakfast. Good location?
- Hosts were very friendly. Location was very convenient. A useful stopover en route to Glasgow. Astley Hall nearby is lovely.
- excellent value for money no complaints whatsoever
Located just off the M61 motorway, with views over Winter Hill and the West Pennine Moors on the outskirts of Bolton, The Mercury has a lively bar and nightly entertainment. Manchester city center is a 20-minute drive away.The bright and airy bedrooms each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi access, tea/coffee facilities and a TV. Ironing facilities are also available.Cooked breakfasts are offered on Saturdays and Sundays, and the bar hosts live music, quizzes and karaoke nights.Just a 10-minute drive from Bolton center, The Mercury Hotel is 6 miles from Wigan. Free on-site parking is available, and The Trafford Shopping Center is within a 15-minute drive.
- Friendly earthy staff. We were the only guests for breakfast and yet they put on a super valueformoney, wholesome breakfast for all of us
- Great value for money and nice clean tidy rooms , comfortable bed and easy check in and out . Friendly staff , very happy
- Excellent value for money, and has everything you need
- Check in was easy, room/bathroom was spotless, and in a great location. Will definitely stay again.
- Good space Comfortable bedConviniently locatedFree parking
The Motel, Ribby Hall Village
Set in over 100 acres of picturesque countryside, The Motel, Ribby Hall Village features use of extensive spa facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, fully equipped fitness center and an outdoor sauna. Free parking is available just 350 feet from the accommodations.An private bathroom with shower, TV and tea/coffee making facilities are featured in each room at The Motel.Guests can enjoy light lunches, afternoon tea and dinner at the brasserie, and have a drink at the champagne bar. Ribby Hall Village also features tennis courts, a Starbucks and Papa Johns pizza takeaway. Beauty treatments and massage therapies can also be arranged.The seaside towns of Blackpool and Lytham St Anne’s are just 9 miles away. Walking, cycling and shopping can be enjoyed in the secluded villages and old mill towns of Ribble Valley, which is just under a 20-minute drive.
- Great place to stay.. everything you need is on site.
- Couldnt fault it. Lovely room, lovely park. Had a meal in the bar and grill which was delicious and huge portions
- Everything was great. It was one of many visits we have made to Ribby and it has always been good.
- Had a great break, was upgraded from motel to logde, it was wonderful, thanks
- Breakfast, I was treated really by the two girls on duty . Thanks to them again
Looking for: Best Hotels in Euxton