Admiral Digby Inn Restaurant and Cottages
Overlooking Annapolis Basin, Digby, Nova Scotia this hotel features drive-up rooms. Admiral Digby Museum is 2.5 mi away.Each room at Admiral Digby Inn Restaurant and Cottages includes a fridge and coffee-making facilities. Free WiFi, cable TV and a desk are provided. Some rooms have a private balcony.Fisherman’s Memorial Park is 10 minutes’ drive from Admiral Digby Inn Restaurant and Cottages. Evangeline Mall is 2.5 mi away.
- The service was fantastic and the people very nice
- Beautiful view of the ocean and convenient location !
- Was nice to eat at the hotel after we checked in . Right on the water.
- Scheduled for three days, we stayed for six. Staff is incredible and the cottages are clean, comfy and homey. The chef at the restaurant is amazing and Michelle will take care of you like you are family. Watch the sunrise over Annapolis Basin from your bed or balcony. This was the highlight of our month in Nova Scotia. We will be back.
- The location was perfect. Just a bit away from the ferry terminal. Staff very friendly and restaurant was good. Room was good sized and very comfortable. I would recommend highly.
Boasting a waterfront location, this Digby property offers an on-site bar and restaurant. A kitchen or kitchenette feature in all rooms. Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa is 1.2 mi away.Each unit is uniquely decorated and furnished. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in all rooms at Dockside Suites. A seating area and a TV are included. Sea views are offered in select rooms.Lunch and dining options are available at the Dockside restaurant and bar. A nightclub and a games room provide added guest entertainment. Seasonal kayak rentals and charter boat services can be arranged on site.Upper Clements Amusement Park is 17 mi from Suites Dockside. The ferry terminal to Saint John is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff were super friendly..the suite was absolutely beautiful overlooking the water. Cant wait to return
- I nice like Nova Scotia Staycation. Absolutely beautiful room, and were treated like royalty!
- Everything was within walking distance for supper and drinks which was exactly what we were looking for! Restaurant had some beautiful views!
- We love staying here. Its always sparkling clean and everything is modern and updated. Great location, and not too far from home.
- The view was spectacular and the shower was amazing.
Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa
The Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa features an on site Aveda-inspired spa and offers a full buffet breakfast. Guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV. Middleton is 1 hours’ drive away.Rooms are furnished in a French country style at Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa A seating area is available and views of the Bay of Fundy are featured. Free Wi-Fi is provided.An outdoor heated pool, 18 hole golf course, and on site diving are available. The Resort Digby Pines features hiking trails and beach access. A fitness center and an oversize outdoor chess set are offered.Churchill’s Restaurant and Lounge is on site and features the world famous Digby scallops prepared by award winning Chef Dale Nichols. The restaurant is open daily from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. The 19th Hole Clubhouse and Eatery offers a relaxed pub environment, serving light meals from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. The breakfast buffet consists of sausages, eggs, bacon, omelets, fruits and pastry.Upper Clements Park is 30 minutes’ drive from the resort. Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site is 1 hours’ drive away.
- This is a beautiful property and we had a lovely view of the water from our room. Woodland trails and excellent outdoor seating, pool and spa facilities are key component of The Pines. But we cant say enough about Spokes Bistro dinner and breakfast were amazing. Wed return to the Pines just for the food!
- The quality of food at the Bistro was excellent. Room was a little small and there was only one chair. Water pressure in the shower was only soso.Swimming pool was large but deck space around the pool was confined
- the rooms were a bit small but very nice. loved the location in Digby and the charm of the old hotel. great stay!
- The ground are beautiful with a great view of the ocean. The dining room and the food, great.
- The location on the bay, absolutely stunning! The outdoor pool was beautiful, the grounds…so well maintained! Our room was small but very neat and clean.
Bayside Inn is located in on Digby’s waterfront. Free Wi-Fi access and a full daily breakfast are both available. Several restaurants can be found within 10 minutes’ walk.Each room here will provide you with a TV and cable channels. Towels, linens and a fan are also provided. Whether external or en suite, all of the bathrooms are stocked with free toiletries. Select rooms offer a sea view.At Bayside Inn you can relax on the 30′ ocean view front porch overlooking the Annapolis Basin.Digby ferry terminal is 3.1 mi from this property.
- Beautiful inn with amazing staff. Comfortable and clean room in a great location!
- Great location and nice room!I definitely recommend here to my friends!
- Excellent property. Clean, comfortable, great breakfast and hosts
- Perfect location with amazing ocean views, walking distance to restaurants and shops. The Inn was cozy, spotless clean and the beds very comfortable. The breakfast was freshly prepared and delicious and the coffee nice and strong!! We enjoyed having our first morning coffee on the bench across the street overlooking the ocean. Angela thank you so much for your hospitality, well be back for sure!!!
- The view over the water was exceptional. The hosts were kind enough to mail me something I left behind.
Seawinds Motel & Cottages
Located on the shores of the Annapolis basin, this motel features panoramic views of the water and free WiFi access. Guests of this Digby property have access to a shared terrace on the water.Cable TV is provided in every room at Seawinds Motel & Cottages. The rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, and coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The property offers free parking. Digby Seawinds Motel & Cottages are air-conditioned for guest convenience.Digby Pines Golf Course can be reached in 5 minutes’ drive. Saint John Airport is 50 mi away.
- they had a basket in the fridge with a nice mix for breakfast
- Great location. On the water. Great deck to sit on
- Well planned for every need, well equipped. Excellent staff.
- Staff was accommodating. Little kitchenette was nice, and we loved the outdoor chairs, viewing deck and view of the bay on the property. Wed definitely stay there again.
- Location very central, we had cottage with kitchenette, large room, it had everything one could need and ample storage space, there is a cold continental breakfast basket provided in the fridge, quick and easy to get off to a good start in the morning. The property has a nice viewing deck overlooking the Annapolis Basin.
Harmony B&B and Suites
Harmony B&B and Suites is located in Digby, just 2 minutes’ walk from Admiral Digby Museum. This accommodations offers free WiFi.All rooms and suites have cable TV and an private bathroom.Guests in the B&B rooms can enjoy a daily hot breakfast, served in the dining room. Guests who stay in one of the studio suites are provided with an in-room continental breakfast.Harmony B&B and Suites is 0.6 mi from Evangeline Mall and 1.4 mi from Digby Pines Golf Course. Lake Midway Provincial Park is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect location. Excellent hosts. Clean, comfortable, homelike rooms. Delicious breakfast.
- Charming Inn right in the heart of Digby. Lots of parking behind the Inn. Lovely room, nice shower, good bed. Nice windows overlooking the harbor. The proprietors are a sweet young couple. Talking with them about world events was a lot of fun and educational for all of us. Delightful breakfast excellent French toast!
- Loved talking with the newish owners. Glad we stayed in the older rooms in the main house for flavor, though I think the back house might be nicer/newer. Great breakfast. Great hosts. Totally 10 stars.
- Harmony BB exceeded our expectations. The room was spotless, large, very organized and included a kitchen. The continental breakfast was good. The only recommendation we would make, add fruit. a
- Just across the street from the water. Host was very nice and helpful. Room was large and very clean. Within walking distance of restaurants.
Located along the Annapolis Basin in Digby, Nova Scotia, this motel has an on-site restaurant and gift shop. Dockside Whale Watching is 600 feet from the motel. Free WiFi access is available.Cable TV is featured in all guestrooms at Shoreline Suites. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Extras include bed linens, free toiletries, and a hairdryer.The property offers free parking and has a daily maid service. There is an outdoor seating area overlooking the water.Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa is 4 minutes’ drive away. Saint John Airport is 49 mi away.
- Beautiful location for getting a feel of the province. People we met were absolutely lovely lots of places to walk to and explore, just wish our stay had been longer!
- nononsense accommodation, superbly located in the heart of Digby town.continental breakfast provided, does the job. Spacious room with all facilities.
- Wonderful location. Spacious accommodations overlooking the bay. Cereal, yogurt, fruit , bagels n cream cheese all located in refrigerator. Coffee maker n microwave.
- No frills but clean and the view from your private balcony is right on the harbor. Breakfast in refrig is ok, nothing great. You have to check in about a mile from where we stayed and that was not noted. The staff indicated that those instructions appear to be missing when booking through this site. Location is perfect for catching ferry to St John. Good restaurants, but other than that not much to do in town.
- Great location if you want to be in the heart of Digbys village centre. Very comfortable bed. Quiet if on the backside. Kitchenette looked well equipped.
Summers Country Inn
This charming inn is 5 minutes’ walk from the shopping and dining of historic, Central Digby. The inn serves guest a daily, homemade breakfast.Guestrooms are cozy with white bedding and antique furnishings at Summers Country Inn. The rooms also have private bathrooms with bath products available to guests.Guests can sit in the garden in the summer months or gather in the common area with fireplace on rainy or snowy days.The Summers Inn is 1.2 mi from the Pines Resort Golf Course. The waterfront is 2 minutes’ walk form the inn.
- A large, comfortably appointed room with a large full bathroom. A good breakfast was served in the small dining room.
- What most impressed me about Summers Country Inn was the friendliness and thoughtfulness of the staff, especially during the breakfast. We happened to be there for two nights after the Dorian storm when there was no power in the area. Plus their generator broke down. Everyone staff and guests, made the best of the situation and found ways to do what needed. We went on a whale watch the day we were there didnt need power for that! It was all good.
- The owner Gloria is a very welcoming person and certainly made my stay a pleasant one. Morning breakfast is excellent. To stay in a nearly 200 year plus building is an experience not to be missed.
- We loved everything about the Summers Inn….great location, beautiful property, very comfy room, yummy breakfast, great staff. Our favourite part of the Inn though was the owner, Gloria! She made us feel so welcomed as soon as we walked in the door. We loved her so much and we will be going back to Digby next year just so we can visit and stay with her! Thank you , Gloria from Sandra and Madeline xox
- Lovely and clean room tasty and abundant breakfast owner is gracious and friendly.
Come from Away B&B
Set on the waterfront of Annapolis Basin, Come from Away B&B is located in Digby Town. It features a furnished patio with water views, a free daily breakfast and Wi-Fi throughout. Uniquely decorated rooms overlook the bay of Fundy.Each guest room offers an private bathroom with a hairdryer. They also include a fridge, coffee-tea-facilities and a TV with cable channels. A wardrobe and ironing facilities are standard.Staff of Come and Away B&B can arrange various tours and excursions of vineyards, whale watching and fishing, upon request with surcharge.Free public parking is available at this property.
- The hosts were friendly, welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was lovely and the host accommodated my request for a small menu change.
- Great breakfast. Clean, comfortable room with space to move.
- Great location near the water and restaurants, and just a short drive from the ferry.Delicious breakfast.
- Our room was clean the breakfasts were delicious . Joe is a wonderful baker!
- Gorgeous property, very friendly hosts and breakfast was delicious! I got a lot of advice and tips for touring NS and coupons for local restaurant.
Coastal Inn Digby
Located in the town of Digby, this property features a complimentary daily breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a children’s playground. The simply furnished accommodations is equipped with a refrigerator and microwave.Each of the rooms at Coastal Inn Digby enjoys air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A hairdryer can be found in the bathroom.At Coastal Inn Digby you will find a 24-hour front desk and on-site laundry facilities. Various snacks are available at reception with surcharge.It is 1.4 mi from The Pines Golf Course. The ferry to Saint John, New Brunswick is within 2.8 mi from the property, while Bear River is at a distance of 10 mi.
- This property was extremely well located and very quiet. The staff was very friendly, specially during Covid19. The staff operated the business extremely well and professional during Covid19. We will definitely be returning.
- Friendly and helpful regarding how to get around the area
- Property was nicely done. I took a suite cause I wanted to do some light cooking. Perfect for the3 days I stayed in the town. Staff could not have been nicer or not helpful.
- Location was good, buffet breakfast nice, staff very friendly
- Close proximity to downtown core.Shower unit was new Very clean Suited our purpose of quick overnight accommodations, nothing fancy
Looking for: Best Hotels in Digby