The King George Inn
The King George Inn is located on Cobourg Harbor, 100 feet from the boutique shops, cafes and restaurants of historic downtown.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.Free WiFi is provided throughout. On-site parking is available at no extra cost.Guests can dine at this property’s off-site restaurant, The Cat and Fiddle, just 300 feet from the accommodations.The King George Inn is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Concert Hall at Victoria Hall. Cobourg Beach is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Lady that checked us in went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and share historic and local knowledge with us. Will definitely be returning as a result.
- I had a business conference call and the suite was very nice to do that and was also very cozy for the after more relax time there its close to basically everything you need. The hostess have been very helpful and when over board to accommodate all our need.
- It was above and beyond my expectations!!!! I cant rave about it enough. Vannesa was exceptional!!! I cant wait to go back!!!!
- Summer was amazing, so friendly and accommodating. The Inn is so unique, very clean and comfortable. It even has a museum. The location is great, near the Main Street and the beach. Love it. Will definitely go back.
- This was a very unique property. The Manager, Vanessa, was friendly, accommodating and very helpful! She gave us a brochure with bike routes and provided us with indoor space to keep our bikes safe. Since the property was an old jail, she gave us a tour and the history of the place. She also offered us an upgraded room from the one we booked. She recommended a fabulous restaurant for dinner. We want to back and stay in a jail cell next time.
Comfort Inn Cobourg
The nonsmoking Comfort Inn Cobourg features guest rooms with a 32-inch LCD TV and free WiFi. This Ontario hotel serves breakfast and is located 2 miles from Lake Ontario.Rooms provide desks and seating areas. They also include ironing facilities, hairdryers and coffee makers. The queen rooms provide sofa beds.Cobourg Comfort Inn has a picnic area and business center. Guests are offered a valet cleaning service and free local calls.Comfort Inn is one mile from Cobourg Creek Golf Course and 2 miles from the Art Gallery of Northumberland, Northumberland Mall and Barnum House Museum.
- Traveling with my dogs and there was nice grassy areas to walk them. Very clean. Always love the walk outs in the ground floor when travelling with pets.
- Breakfast could have more space but it was the usual for Comfort. We were from the united states and their sign could have been a little more seeable at night. Good are to walk pets
- Once we were told the outrageous price we immediately cancelled our Reservation made one hour before.Your website quoted 8185 price but it doubled one hour later when we arrived.what a scam!! Im a regular Choice customer KEL 5505
- Breakfast was good.Location was great. Easy on/off 401.
- The front desk clerk who checked me in was absolutely amazing, she was kind, knowledgeable and super friendly! She instantly was able to put a smile on my face when I walked it. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable!
Located close to Highway 401, this motel is less than 5 minutes’ drive from Cobourg city center. It features free Wi-Fi access and pet-friendly rooms with cable TV.A microwave, a small fridge and coffee-making facilities are included in each room at Lotus Motel. The simply styled rooms also offer a work desk.Motel Lotus is within 5 minutes’ drive of Cobourg Beach and Parky Playhouse & Performing Arts Center. It is opposite Cobourg Conservation Area.
- Quiet, clean. Exactly what I wanted. I would definitely stay again.
- We reserved the newly renovated king room with spa bath and absolutely loved it. Pricing was reasonable and staff helped with cheaper pricing because we decided to stay an extra night. Im never disappointed with this location its always clean and always quiet. Pricing is reasonable it Very close to the mall and other shopping spots for shopaholics like myself. When I like to get away from home this is where I usually go and recommend others to go as well.
- I call it home away from home. I really enjoy the relaxation of this hotel. And the management is very reasonable
- This was an overall really great stay. They are pet friendly and the room is very nice.
- Was comfy and clean grate location not fare from the 401 close to down town next to McDonalds, Wendys,and Tim Hortons , and the hospital
Overlooking Lake Ontario, this B&B offers on-site beach access. Victoria Park Beach is 1 minute walk away. An on-site patio is available as well as free Wi-Fi in all rooms.A suite at Willowmere features a private entrance and patio with lake views. A sitting room with sofa and TV is provided, as well as an private bathroom.Decorated with antiques and eclectic art, Willowmere offers a nonsmoking environment. A hot breakfast is also available to guests with surcharge.Cobourg city center, with its specialty shops and restaurants, is just 15 minutes’ walk away. Port Hope is about 8.1 mi away from this waterfront B&B.
- Beautiful lakeside setting, lovely host, very comfortable , reasonably priced. Wed definitely go back and have recommended it to friends who have family in Cobourg. Absolutely lovely home with gorgeous gardens. Very private entrance with shaded porch. If we had stayed longer than one night, we would have spent some time relaxing and reading on the porch, and enjoying the lake.
- The location of this property has to be seen to be believed, right by Lake Ontario and within walking distance of Cobourg which has many restuarants etc., Mine host, Jane is very attentive and the facilities in the property are very good. My wife and I opted for no breakfast, just accommodation. which is self contained. Nothing can compare to the experience of a nice gin and tonic in the evening sun on the pleasant patio. Will definately return here sometime in the future.
- Perfect for a short walk to se the sights or have a great meal .
- Great location, lovely views, private covered patio.
- It was a lovely location, and I am sure in the summer the beach would be lovely. The accommodations were clean, quiet and well supplied. Jane was a lovely hostess, providing us with lots of information on the room and the town itself. Everything worked well including the WiFi!. Parking off road was a nice bonus for a BB. Would definitely consider this spot again in the future.
Northumberland Heights Wellness Retreat & Spa
Set in Cobourg, 8.1 mi from Cobourg Harbor, Northumberland Heights Wellness Retreat & Spa offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Offering a garden, the property is located within 8.7 mi of The Concert Hall of Victoria Hall. The property features garden views, a terrace, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the resort all rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Northumberland Heights Wellness Retreat & Spa offers a buffet or Full English/Irish breakfast.Spa and wellness facilities including a hot tub and a sauna are at guests’ disposal during their stay at the accommodations. Guests at Northumberland Heights Wellness Retreat & Spa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cobourg, like hiking.
- Exceptional service. Very clean and relaxing layout, with lots of amazing little touches. Would return for sure!
- Beautiful and secluded property, recently renovated and very clean. Somehow they got the blend of traditional Oriental and modern elements in the decor just right. Lots of nice touches like fresh fruit in our room, kombucha offered at checkin, healthy snacks in the lounge. From the moment you step in, everything promotes relaxation. All of the staff were very attentive and accommodating. They went above and beyond to make our dining and spa experiences amazing. Complementary yoga class with Raj was awesome, not only a great workout but also learned so much about correct way to breath, stretch and avoid injuries. They were able to customize our couples spa treatment and that was an awesome experience too. Gourmet dishes at the restaurant were excellent with focus on healthy and local ingredients, for very reasonable price. The portions were just right. Gorgeous view from the patio and great service!
- Staff are great. Food was fabulous. Spa treatments very good. Rooms were nice nice decor, nice touches. Clearly they have spent some good money on updating/renovating the property.
- The bed was so comfortable, the overall hospitality and constant consideration for our needs was beyond what words can describe!
- Very relaxing environment! Great food! Excellent spa treatments!
Comfort Inn Port Hope
The Comfort Inn hotel is located near the Capitol Arts Center atmospheric theater, the Art Gallery of Northumberland and Port Hope Golf and Country Club. Sightseeing and recreation abound at Rice Lake, Lake Ontario and Devil’s Elbow Ski Area.This hotel is located beside the Ultramar service center, which features Harvey’s Restaurant and the Swiss Chalet. This hotel is located just minutes from the heart of Port Hope and its shopping and business districts.This pet-friendly hotel also has a fitness center and picnic area. Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Standard rooms feature coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, cable television. Some rooms in this Port Hope hotel include microwaves and sofa sleepers. Cold weather hookups are also available.
No reviews yet.
Overlooking the Ganaraska River or the park, The Waddell is set in the picturesque town of Port Hope. This 3-star hotel offers an on-site restaurant and free WiFi. Hot breakfast is included with all rates and rooms.Elegantly decorated and furnished with four poster beds, the guestrooms come with a coffee maker, cable TV and telephone. The private bathroom includes free toiletries. Some open out onto a terrace or enjoy a fireplace.The restaurant Trattoria Gusto prepares a variety of Italian dishes for both lunch and dinner.The Waddell is within 450 feet from Capitol Theater. Port Hope Shopping Center is at a distance of 0.7 mi, while the Waterfront Trail is 1 mi away. It is an hour’s drive from Toronto. Parking is offered at no charge.
- Wonderful location on the main street of small town with a view of the river. Very quiet. Excellent restaurant and relaxing bar.
- A beautiful room in both size and decor. The restaurant and bar is a warm place of relaxation.
- It will be better when breakfast in the hotel can be managed but I realize there are a lot of considerations these days. The voucher was a good alternative.
- The room was ample in size with two lovely wingback armchairs, a comfortable king size bed, desk,armoire with tv and a working fireplace. The view was of the river with a walkway along its bank. A short walk from the hotel to the Main Street and shops. A bonus was a very good restaurant with bar on the main floor but it is only open for dinner.
- The interior decor is very much in keeping with the historical age and style of this old building. The staff is very friendly and competent.
Plantation House Bed & Breakfast
Surrounded by a well-tended garden and overlooking the Ganaraska River, Plantation House Bed & Breakfast provides a hot breakfast each morning. Decorated with wooden accents, the modern accommodations features a spa bath and lake views.Fitted with wood flooring, each elegant room at Plantation House comes with a satellite TV and free Wi-Fi throughout. Bathrobes, slippers and Evelyn Crabtree La Source toiletries stock the bathroom.Capital Theater is within 1,950 feet from the property. It is 0.6 mi from Port Hope Marina and 1.2 mi from Port Hope Golf and Country Club. Private parking is available on the premises at no additional cost.
- A beautiful home, surrounded in lush greenery, beautifully decorated and absolutely sparkling clean. Rose is a wonderful hostess attentive without being overly so. She is always cheerful, gracious and accommodating. We will definitely return when the opportunity arises. Thank you, Rose.
- Excellent location near the town centre with lots of space and a beautiful garden. Lovely breakfast and friendly owner.
- This BB was exceptionally clean and gave me the feeling that I was in the islands. The bed was super comfortable and the toiletries in the beautiful bathroom were even top quality. We had our own private porch. Everything is within walking distance and the host is a fabulous cook and one of the best persons youll ever meet! We cant wait to go back!
- Best sleep ever bed and pillows wonderful.Breakfast great as per prior review and Rose is a great hostess.
- Delightful hostess. Magnificently curated oasis. A gem I would not like the world to discover but that would be churlish!
This Port Hope property is conveniently located off Highway 401. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Rooms feature a refrigerator, a coffee maker and a microwave. Port Hope Golf & Country Club is less than 3.1 mi away.A 40-inch LED TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at Budget Inn. A work desk and a hairdryer are also included.A 24-hour reception greets guests of Budget Port Hope. Fax and printing facilities are available. Luggage storage is offered. Guests can relax in the outdoor seating area or take advantage of the free truck and boat parking available on site.Port Hope’s local marina is 4.3 mi from this property. Port Hope Conservation area is less than 10 minutes’ drive from Budget Inn.
- Very clean and cozy. Confortable bed. Friendly staff who want to ensure you have a great stay.
- Location was easy to get at from the 401. Very friendly owner. Room was clean.
- We just stayed there for a night. The room was very clean. Bed was comfortable.staff was very friendly. Wish they have a continental breakfast or something to start your day with.
- Quiet and relaxed. Away from traffic. Just 2 minutes off 401.
- Rooms were clean, seems like recently painted and rugs are newish as well. Beds were very comfortable. Owner was super nice.
Estate Lake House Cottage Clarington
Located in Orono in the Ontario region, Estate Lake House Cottage Clarington features a patio and lake views. The air-conditioned accommodations is 5.6 mi from Newcastle, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.Featuring a DVD player, the country house has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 5 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a shower and a bath. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Oshawa is 25 mi from the country house, while Lindsay is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 50 mi from Estate Lake House Cottage Clarington.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cobourg