Mama`s By The Sea B&B
Mama’s By The Sea B&B is located in Clark’s Harbor. Free WiFi access is available.Each room is fitted with hardwood floors and a fan. All the units have access to a shared bathroom. Extras include bed linen.At Mama`s By The Sea B&B you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.
- The location is breathtaking. Kim has a bench right at seaside from which one can watch the sunset. Kims home is lovely, the room we stayed in was charming. Her living room has a TV with plenty of channels. Kim cooked us eggs just the way we like for breakfast, the coffee was good and plentiful. The very best part of staying at Mamas was the delightful conversations we had with our hostess.
- The hospitality was wonderful,a peaceful nights rest. Mama was a superb host. You should stay here.
- Delicious, generous breakfast and we enjoyed our visit with Kim,the owner and Zoe, her dog.
- I really enjoyed my stay! Owner Kim is super friendly and easy to talk to, and a great source of recommendations for the area. Her little dog Zoey is adorable and friendly. Its one of those BBs where it feels more like youre staying at the home of a friend than a commercial establishment. The island is beautiful with lots of beaches and birding areas to explore!
- I dot have one complaint about my stay at mamas by the sea everything was excellent
Clark’s Harbour House
Offering free WiFi and sea views, Clark’s Harbor House is an accommodations set in Clark’s Harbor. Featuring free private parking, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, snorkeling and diving.The holiday home is fitted with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a microwave, a fridge, a washing machine, an oven and a stovetop. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Cycling and fishing can be enjoyed nearby.
No reviews yet.
Offering free WiFi and sea views, Breakwater Lodge is an accommodations set in Lower Woods Harbor. Boasting free private parking, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as snorkeling and windsurfing.The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower.
No reviews yet.
Whispering Waves Cottages
Offering a private beach area, the oceanfront Whispering Waves Cottages is located in Shelburne. Free WiFi access is available.Opening out on to a patio, each uniquely decorated cottage is equipped with a TV and a spa bath. There is a seating area and a full kitchen with a microwave and an oven for the preparation of meals. You can enjoy sea view from the room.At Whispering Waves Cottages you will find barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing. The property offers free parking.
- Very peaceful and enjoyed the ocean view along with the wildlife.
- Could not ask for a better location right on the beach and only 20 minutes from Shelburne. Wonderful hosts Charlotte and Paul.
- Was a nicely decorated cottage. Lovely view! Lots of deer!
- beautiful views liked everything about our experience… would recommend to family and friends for sure.
- Rural serene location, good amenities, ease of booking and quick response from the owner.
Argyle By The Sea Bed & Breakfast
The waterfront Argyle By The Sea Bed & Breakfast features a private rocky beach, an outdoor hot tub, and shared terrace with sun loungers. It features free Wi-Fi, a hot breakfast and rooms with garden or ocean views.Tastefully decorated and bright, all the rooms offer either a shared or private bathroom. They are provided with bathrobes and a hairdryer. Each comes with hardwood floors and a wardrobe.Guests are welcomed to relax in the common lounge equipped with a satellite TV, games and books. A trout pond for fishing is also available on site.Argyle By The Sea Bed & Breakfast is 1.6 mi from Acadian Museum and 5 mi away from Acadian Village. West Pubnico Golf and Country Club can be found within 3.7 mi.
- Great couple and very friendly and kind. Food was yummy.
- Beatrice and George were caring friendly hosts who attended to every detail in a gorgeous home
- The owners are good people who care about their customers. Their Christian understanding of hospitality was evident. Beatrice went out of her way to help in any way she could.
- Beatrice and George were warm and welcoming. They made you feel at home. Room was very comfortable and spacious. Loved the homemade brown bread and plum preserves.
- George and Bernice were great hostsThe location was perfect…wished we could have stayed longer.
Ye Olde Argyler Lodge
This luxury oceanfront lodge is built of weathered cedar and stands offers beautiful views over Lobster Bay. Free Wi-Fi and a dining room are also available.Cable TV and a small seating area are found in each bright room at Ye Olde Argyler Lodge. Dark wooden floors and ironing facilities are also included.The Dining Room of Ye Olde Argyler overlooks the water and serves a broad choice of items. Burgers, seafood and pub fare are among the offerings.Guests can enjoy the private beach area or borrow free bikes to ride around the village. Transportation and spa services can also be arranged through the lodge.The West Pubnico Golf Course is 10 minutes’ drive from the Argyler. Sand Pond National Wildlife Area is 6.2 mi away.
- We had a delicious dinner and breakfast as well in the restaurant with beautiful view of Lobster Bay! The room was beautiful and it had an elegant homely feel to it. The surrounding bay area as well as gardens are lovely! Lovely people as well! The Kejimkujik Seashore adjunct national park is not far away and is a special place!
- Beautiful view. Very friendly staff. Great food try the lobster gratin.
- Gorgeous view. Restaurant was not open so had to drive a ways to eat.
- Location is paradise staff is friendly food is great and the prettiest sunset Ive ever seen. We will be back.
- The private and scenic location was incredible. The small number of rooms ensured it was not going to be a large crowd and the restaurant downstairs was the best food and service weve had in Nova Scotia on a two week trip. We enjoyed a campfire overlooking the bay which simply made for a perfect evening.
Inner Harbor Inn
Featuring a bar and free WiFi throughout the property, Inner Harbor Inn is located in Shelburne. There’s a restaurant serving Seafood cuisine, and free private parking is available.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all rooms at the inn have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms also feature a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The area is popular for hiking and snorkeling, and bike rental is available at Inner Harbor Inn.
- I liked everything from the service, to the nice room to the beautiful view from the restaurant patio to the great meal. Only regret I didnt book a room facing the harbour.
- It was a surprise to us that there was a Murphy Bed which took up most of the room when down. Also requires someone sleeping against the wall. They showed us before we checked in but it was a little late then. Guess I didnt study the details in advance. it was ok. Great view.
- I stayed by myself in a single bed room and it was perfect. Some friends were in a bigger room, and it was awesome too. Highly recommend
- We arrived after the 9 oclock closingat midnight. The proprietor met us and let us in.
- Beautiful view, convenient walk to anything in town, and very friendly staff.
Beside The Tulip Tree
Located in Shelburne in the Nova Scotia region, Beside The Tulip Tree features a terrace. This property has a balcony, free private parking and free WiFi.The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.
- Was charming place. Lots of room, comfortable beds and furniture
- Beautiful historic property. Didnt want to leave
- The house was easy to find, clean and well furnished. It was warm and the house had lots of fans and small lair unit in the windows which helped cool off at night.
- Spacious, clean and great location. Carolyn was very helpful, even coming out at 930 at night when we had a problem because we couldnt get any hot water in the shower. As it turns out the hot water was fine just labelled incorrectly.
- Style of the Appartment was beautiful. So spaceous. Host and staff have been delightful.
The Bruce House
Located in Shelburne, The Bruce House has self-catering accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi.The air-conditioned apartment consists of 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. There’s a dining area and a kitchen complete with a microwave, a fridge and an oven.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and fishing nearby.
- Beautiful historic house, excellent location just one block up from Shelburne waterfront, big yard, super easy checkin and out. Convenient collection of brochures and menus for local attractions and restaurants. Good setup for two adults w/ one or two kids. Reasonable rate. No major problems.
- Great location. Everything you need. Great renovation of an older home.
- Owner left his Calgary number which was goodSpacious Very cleanNice towels
- The apt was very comfy and well equipped, but what really bothered us was the mouldy smell in the entrance, and the entrance itself, which did not match the quality of the apt. The stairs were so narrow and seemed not always level. It took us too long to find the light over the stairs.The kitchen and bathroom were great location excellent and very quiet loved the bed in the master internet good for our needs lots of light AC great, drapes very good.
- Clean well fitted out modern apartment on main road in Shelburne. Great location to walk to shops and restaurants. Nice back balcony wirh BBQ. Would highly recommend.
This bed and breakfast is located in a historic home on the harbor in Shelburne’s Historic Dock Street District. Guests receive complimentary biscuits and mints in their room.Free Wi-Fi and a TV with cable channels are in all rooms at Cooper’s Inn. Each room is decorated with traditional furniture and have an private bathroom.Guests are served a hot breakfast every morning in the breakfast room. The entire inn is nonsmoking.Shelburne County Museum is a 3-minute walk from Cooper’s Inn. The Osprey Arts Center is a 7-minute walk away.
- Excellent breakfast, probably among the best experienced.Clean, cozy room.Attention to detail concerning covid precautions.
- Cozy and comfortable spaces, amazing claw foot tub, garden space that makes you actually want the garden view room and a comfortable bed and pillows. Youre right on the ocean, within walking distance to anything that matters, including the local brewery which has food as well as drinks, and the garden is seriously amazing and very tranquil when youre winding down or getting ready to start your day. We sat out in the evening no mosquitoes to the sound of the burbling fountain. In the morning 7am9am theres a made to order breakfast that has lots of options to choose from and has local and personal touches. Definitely recommend!
- great location in historic district, right by the bay, very quiet, excellent breakfast, friendly and informative owners.
- What a wonderful BB. We stayed on a weekend so not much open in the town for dinner, but the wine in the garden and chance to meet other guests was delightful.
- Warm informative welcome, great tasty original breakfasts, very clean and quiet room. Thanks
Looking for: Best Hotels in Clark’s Harbour