Days Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
One of our top picks in Chattanooga. This Chattanooga motel is located off Interstate 75 and only 1.7 mi from the Amazon.com Fulfillment Center. A continental breakfast is served daily.Free WiFi, a cable TV, and coffee-making facilities are provided in every room at Days Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Hamilton Place. Extras include a desk and an private bathroom with a hairdryer.For added convenience, the reception is open 24 hours. Other facilities include an ironing service.Lovell Field Airport is 3.4 mi from the property. Guests will be 6.2 mi from Tennessee Riverpark and 15 minutes’ drive from Chattanooga city center.
- It was clean. Location close to everything. Staff was courteous.
- I have stayed at this hotel many times. Front desk staff is awesome. Room cleanliness has improved 100. Their breakfast is nonexistant… coffee and juice.. thats it. Many other hotels like this have grab and go bags during the pandemic. If they had this, I would give them a higher value rating. All in all, a clean comfortable place to stay with nice front desk people and good wifi and cable selections. I will stay there again.
- Location was handy to the interstate. Room was comfortable if not elegant, good for a one night stay on the road.
- Good clean facilities, friendly helpful staff, good value
- Highly neat and clean. Rooms are extremely soundproof. The location is just beside interstate.
Days Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga-Rivergate
The Rivergate Days Inn is 1 miles from the Southside Historic District and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. This hotel has free Wi-Fi.A microwave and small refrigerator are provided in every room to give guests the comforts of home. Cable TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities are also featured in each room.This hotel is located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga.
- I had a very bad experience with a Wyndham property in Nashville last year bathroom door had to be opened by reaching through a hole in the wooden door with rough edges, front door wouldnt close properly, etc.to add insult to injury I learn my daughter got a lower rate on the same site the home one that I used…a letter to Wyndham with pictures didnt produce any results. This place was a completely different storyThe room was updated and modern, pillows and mattress were excellent. The noise mentioned by others wasnt a problem as we were on the end. Dealt with two different front staff folks that were very nice. Couldnt ask for a better value in the center of town where the other hotels cost 50 more at the lowest. Thank you so much!
- Absolutely love this place ! Small but I enjoyed that ! Easy access to my room which was extremely clean ! In the south we call corners nook and crannies and yes the nook and crannies were clean Loved the restaurant and the bar !!
- The room was very clean. It is in walking distance to most things in down town. There is a free shuttle that stops right outside the hotel. There is a diner and bar attached as well!
- Hotel was very nice for the price and we got our moneys worth. Very nice staff and the room was very clean. It was perfect for just sleeping and coming back to once in a while after our activities in downtown Chattanooga!
- Great location and everyone was really friendly and helpful
Comfort Inn & Suites Lookout Mountain
This hotel is located 6 miles from downtown Chattanooga and the University of Tennessee. An indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi is featured along with rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi.Comfort Inn and Suites Lookout Mountain offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Each room has a cable TV and work desk. For added convenience a hairdryer and ironing facilities are provided.Guests of the Lookout Mountain Comfort Inn are welcome to swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or use the laundry facilities. A daily continental breakfast is served in the morning. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, meeting room and free parking.Located at the base of Lookout Mountain, the Comfort Inn is 7.7 miles away from Moccasin Bend Golf Course. Ruby Falls, a beautiful underground waterfall, is a 7-minute drive away.
- It was a blessing to find a clean non smoking room to enjoy without fear of being sick ! We slept well our room was perfect! We did miss breakfast being included but understand the Covid guide lines ! Staff was super friendly that makes guest grateful! Thank you ! We will recommend to others !
- Location is great, close to everything. Only 10 to 15 minutes to all the major attractions.
- No breakfast offered due to The Covid. Convenient location for exploring Lookout Mountain.
- The staff was very nice and helpful. I would love to stay there again.
- We liked the fact that all the facility was very nice and clean. The staff was very nice and curtious.
Travelodge by Wyndham Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Located off Interstate 75 and 20 minutes from downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee, this hotel is 10 minutes from Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport. It features an on-site gym and buffet breakfast.A microwave and refrigerator are included in all the rooms at this Chattanooga Travelodge. Cable TV and free wired internet access are provided.A business center is open to guests at this pet friendly hotel. Safety deposit boxes are located at the 24-hour front desk and free parking is available.The Hamilton Place Mall is 5 minutes from Travelodge I-75 Airport North Chattanooga. The Tennessee Aquarium is 20 minutes from the hotel.
- Rooms were nice, check in/check out went smoothly
- having a smoking room.air worked great.love the shower,love the location.i have very high reguards for the manager.ive stayed 3 or 4 times now and will gladly do so again.i had a few issues but they gave me no problem in fixing them.they always take good care of me.
- The family that run this hotel are wonderful I always enjoy staying here they are friendly and helpful its always clean never smells like smoke and its quiet and peaceful compared to the other hotels in this area this is the only one ill stay at here …clean rooms, bedding, good cold air, always fresh clean towels property is very clean AMAZING breakfast thats one of the best features there is a small cafe style breakfast room and its always fresh stocked and amazing, this place is a 10 all the way around.
- Quiet and comfortable, would recommend this place to my friends, family, and anyone else.
- Everything easy check in and super comfortable bed and large comfy room w o th micro and fridge definitely will be back
Knights Inn Chattanooga
This Tennessee is 2 miles from the foothills of Lookout Mountain. Guests will enjoy a continental breakfast with doughnuts and coffee, 24-hour reception, and free on-site parking throughout their stay.A cable TV is featured in all rooms at Knights Inn Chattanooga. A hairdryer is also included in the private bathroom. Some rooms have a view of Lookout Mountain.Access to fax and photocopying facilities is provided to guests at this Chattanooga Knights Inn. This hotel is also pet friendly.Ruby Falls is 2 miles from the hotel. The Tennessee Aquarium and Chattanooga City Center are 11 minutes’ drive away.
- the room had a microwave and goodsized refridgerator
- it was quiet and very close to where we needed to be the next morning.
- overnight stay, friendly people at motel. good breakfast. in and out. thank you
- We enjoyed our stay. Manager was nice and informative.
- Excellent location, great value! It was quiet and everyone was very friendly. Pool was clean.
Cascades Motel – Chattanooga
The Chattanooga Cascades Motel is 3 miles from from Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park and 6 miles from Tennessee Aquarium. Guests of the Cascades Motel will enjoy free WiFi.All accommodations feature a microwave, small refrigerator, and a flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels. Rooms are simply decorated with floral bedspreads and dark wood accents.Cascades Motel provides access to laundry facilities. A beverage vending machine is also available for added convenience.The motel is 18 minutes’ from the ancient rock formations of Rock City and 10 minutes’ drive from Brainerd Golf Course. Chattanooga city center is 6 miles away.
- Location was good, bed was comfortable, good cable tv
- The bed was suuper comfy, and had niiice hott water.
- We were so surprised how organized the staff was, also he place exceeds or thoughts on cleanliness. Went to see a concert almost a 4 hour drive and this place was 5 miles to the concert. So it was a great location for us. I didnt have high expectations because of the amount that was paid, but boy were we pleasantly surprised. Once a year we go to the longest yard sale about 690 miles. We will be staying here. Great find!!
- Very clean. It was a nice place but you get what you pay for on this situation.
- Once you were in your room it is lovely, cool, big bed, very big room, shower was great, clean. There is no coffee maker in the room, but it is in the office and is very good.
Americas Best Value Inn – Chattanooga
Located off of Interstate 75, this Chattanooga motel features an outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast. Guests have access to free property-wide Wi-Fi as well.All guest rooms feature a small refrigerator and microwave. Americas Best Value Inn Chattanooga also provides in-room ironing facilities.Guests at this Chattanooga Americas Best Value Inn are greeted by a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available.Rock city is less than 19 miles away. Guests are also 16 miles from Ruby Falls and 19 miles from Lookout Mountain.
No reviews yet.
Airport Inn – Chattanooga
This Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel is 16 mi from Ruby Falls and 18 mi from the ancient stone formations of Rock City. Features include a seasonal indoor pool.A microwave and refrigerator are offered in every room at the Airport Inn. A cable TV is included alongside tea and coffee-making.Free WiFi is provided at the Airport Inn. A 24-hour reception and fax and photocopying facilities are available for added convenience.The Chickamauga Lake shoreline at Harrison Bay State Park is 8.1 mi from the property. Guests will also be 3.1 mi from Hickory Valley Golf Course and 14 mi from Chattanooga city center.
- The bed was super soft I liked it did not have carpet. The staff was super friendly accommodating me with a 1st floor room.
- Decent, quiet room. It was clean and worth what I spent
- For the price I liked the comfort and the staff was ok
- Everything the staff is friendly and very helpful. The property is clean. Could not ask for a better hotel
- There were no bed bugs the bed was very comfortable overall for the value of the money at 45 excellent place to stay staff very courteous and very helpful
Econo Lodge Chattanooga
The Econo Lodge hotel is located with easy access to Interstate 75. This Chattanooga, TN hotel is convenient to the Tennessee Aquarium, Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park and the Chattanooga Choo Choo, listed on the National Register of Historic Places and offering historical railway exhibits housed in the city’s former Terminal Station. Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport is only four miles away.Don’t miss the unique Lookout Mountain attractions including Rock City, featuring huge, ancient rock formations and a garden with more than 400 native plant species; Ruby Falls, an underground waterfall located in a cave; and the Incline Railway mountain train, offering amazing views of the surrounding area.Visitors will enjoy browsing a wide variety of specialty shops and local museums. Hamilton Place shopping mall is within minutes of the hotel. There are several restaurants and cocktail lounges located in the surrounding area.Guests of this hotel are invited to take advantage of special hotel features and amenities including free continental breakfast and a seasonal outdoor pool. Business travelers will appreciate access to fax services and competitive corporate rates.In addition to standard amenities, all rooms come equipped with cable television.Ample free parking on the property will accommodate most vehicles.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room felt cozy.
- The location was convenient. The facilities were adequate and fairly clean. The breakfast was just cereal, bagels, fruit juice and milk. As such it was passable but not really great.
- I was so happy how everything was so clean. The room is nicely decorated. There were some stupid people on Saturday night that was making alot of noise but thats not their fault. The ACADEMY worked great!!
- Love the location to everything, very clean, reasonable, and friendly.
- Room was very spacious and was clean, the bed and pillows were comfortable.
Mountain View Inn
One of our best sellers in Chattanooga! Located in Chattanooga, an 18-minute walk from Lookout Mountain, Mountain View Inn has rooms with free WiFi access. The property is around 3.3 miles from Tennessee Aquarium, 4.2 miles from Chattanooga Zoo and a 12-minute walk from Ruby Falls. The property is 3.3 miles from Raccoon Mountains Caverns and 3.5 miles from Hunter Museum of American Art.The rooms in the motel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Tennessee Riverpark is 8 miles from Mountain View Inn. Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Chattanooga