|1||Econo Lodge Jefferson Hills Hwy 51||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Hilltop Inn Pittsburgh||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|3||South Hills Motel||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Jefferson Hills Motel||9.0||BOOKING.COM|
|5||Econo Lodge Pittsburgh I-79||8.7||BOOKING.COM|
Econo Lodge Jefferson Hills Hwy 51
This hotel is 11 miles from downtown Pittsburgh and 1.5 miles from the Century III Mall. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and its rooms feature flat-screen TVs.Econo Lodge Jefferson Hills Hwy 51 has a front desk that is staffed 24 hours a day. The hotel is pet-friendly and has coin laundry facilities on site.Warmly decorated rooms at Econo Lodge Jefferson Hills Hwy 51 have cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.Kennywood Amusement Park is 7 miles from Econo Lodge Jefferson Hills Hwy 51. The Pittsburgh Zoo is 16 miles away.
- No free breakfast due to covid 19 I can understand this and was happy for the room
- The Front office was handed with much professionalism.
- The area is very nice and quiet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. My family and I will be coming back very soon.
- Everything in room worked great.Room very clean. Bed was comfortable staff was awesome enjoyed my stay thank you
- It was very clean. Nice location. If youre looking for somewhere reasonable but clean I definitely recommend.
Hilltop Inn Pittsburgh
This motel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is located within a 15-minute drive of downtown Pittsburgh. The inn serves a continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms with microwaves and refrigerators.Hill Top Inn Pittsburgh features rooms equipped with a coffee maker and cable TV. Ironing facilities are also provided.Guests at the Hill Top Inn Pittsburgh are provided free on-site parking. Fax and copy services are available at the front desk.The Mall At Robinson and Settlers Cabin County Regional Park are a 10-minute drive from the Hill Top Inn Pittsburgh. Boardwalk Complex is a 20-minute drive from the inn and features indoor and outdoor entertainment.
- Room was nice and comfortableGood location and view
- How quiet and clean it was inside and outside. Also the pay was great.
- how understanding they are to each persons needs
- My stay was nice and comfortable, and the location was pretty good. The only complaint I had was there was mildew buildup in the bathtub. Everything else looked pretty clean and up to standards.
- The room was very clean, I thought it was odd that the queen bed was just two smaller beds put together but with the coverings over it you couldnt tell or feel it unless you looked under the bed.
South Hills Motel
South Hills Motel is located in West Mifflin. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath and a bath or shower. Extras include a fan.At South Hills Motel you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Pittsburgh International Airport is 19 mi away and the Pittsburgh city center is 9.9 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Jefferson Hills Motel
Jefferson Hills Motel has air-conditioned accommodations in Clairton. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. There’s a grill and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Certain rooms also offer a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and an oven.The motel can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Pittsburgh is 13 miles from Jefferson Hills Motel, while Washington is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 27 miles from the accommodation.
- No breakfast brought my own coffee to heat in the microwave the next morning. That worked fine.
- It all worked out very well Exactly what I had anticipated.
- The motel was better than I expected. My room was extremely clean, updated and a/c was awesome.
- We really wished we wouldve brought beverages, especially coffee. Loved Stacey and Brian! We felt very welcome So clean…that means a lot to me!
- very clean rooms and bathrooms staff very friendly and helpful pet friendlyI travel with my pet alwaysso wouldnt stay any motel that wasnt pet friendly!
Econo Lodge Pittsburgh I-79
Located just 10 miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport and the University of Pittsburgh, the Econo Lodge hotel is the perfect destination for business and leisure travelers.This hotel is minutes from Duquesne University, Carnegie Mellon University and Kennywood amusement park. Visitors will enjoy a great selection of stores at the South Hills Village mall, just eight miles from the hotel. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are also nearby.Guests of this hotel are invited to enjoy amenities like the free continental breakfast and free coffee. Business travelers will appreciate access to copy and fax services. Competitive corporate rates are offered.All guest rooms include cable television. In addition to standard amenities, some guest rooms have microwaves and kitchenettes. Nonsmoking rooms are also available.
- Extremely clean room, super comfy bed, great water pressure and A/C. I really liked that the room had a fridge, microwave and sofa, too..The owners obviously take great pride in keeping up the entire property and it really shows.Will definitely stay there again.
- Room was very clean, everything worked properly and was great for the price. Front desk staff was very friendly.
- Location was convenient to the airport and downtown Pittsburgh for sightseeing and plenty of nearby restaurants and across from a Get Go gas / convenience store which was great for snack and coffee runs.
- All amenities were great. Comfortable beds and basic breakfast.
- Bed was super soft. Only had 2 pillows on a double bed. Couldve used 2 more but other than that it was a great stay
Looking for: Best Hotels in Canonsburg