|1||Grand Staircase Inn||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Red Ledges Inn||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Bybee’s Steppingstone Motel||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Bryce Canyon Pines||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
Grand Staircase Inn
Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument is just 1 block from this Cannonville, Utah motel, in the Bryce Canyon region. It features an on-site store and free Wi-Fi in every room.The fully stocked Country Store at Grand Staircase Inn offers gasoline, groceries and convenience items. Souvenirs are available as well.Satellite TV and a fridge are included in the spacious, traditionally decorated rooms.Kodachrome Basin State Park is 7 miles from Grand Staircase Inn. Bryce Canyon National Park is 15 miles away.
- Room was clean, net and QUIET despite being close to the road.
- The sole hotel in Cannonville maintains high standards of comfort and convince. The location is central to many places of interest without being in the center of any of them. I have stayed here before and will do so again. It is superior and cheaper to anything in Bryce.
- The staff was amazing and very helpful. Super accommodating to our large group!
- I liked how quiet the area is. Bed was comfortable. Check in was easy and the lady recommended IDK Barbecue in Tropic for dinner. It was good.
- Amazing value, location and large, comfortable room.
Red Ledges Inn
This Tropic motel is a short drive from Bryce Canyon National Park. The motel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Red Ledges Inn features a gift shop with a bakery, deli and ice cream. A 24-hour laundromat and free on-site parking are available on-site.Guest rooms at Red Ledges Inn are equipped with a coffee maker and a cable TV in each room. Select room feature microwaves and small refrigerators.Red Canyon and the Escalante National Monument are within driving distance of Red Ledges Inn. Hiking trails and mule rides are also available nearby.
- because of covid 19 there was no breakfast.the location is excellent, very close to bryce canyon.
- The room was clean, comfortable and perfect for what our needs were. The young lady at the desk gave us some pointers for seeing Bryce Canyon. Very happy.
- The room was perfect with micro, fridge coffee. The bed and pillows were comfy. It felt like home. Rustlers restaurant has amazing food next door along with a fully stocked small grocery gas station. Great convenience for our purposes.
- I liked that it was about 10mins away from Bryce, close enough but not in the midst of the business.
- Cozy clean rooms, plenty of parking, quiet beautiful area, safe to walk around anywhere and anytime
Bybee’s Steppingstone Motel
One of our top picks in Tropic. Featuring free Wi-Fi, this motel has an on site check-in for Grand Stair Case ATV tours. A flat-screen cable TV with satellite channels is included in all rooms.Each air-conditioned room has a microwave, a small refrigerator and an electric teakettle at Bybee’s Steppingstone Motel. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included. Select rooms have a terrace with garden views.Free parking is available to all guests at Bybee’s Steppingstone Motel Tropic.Bryce Canyon National Park is a 15-minute drive from Bybee’s Steppingstone Motel. Kodachrome Basin State Park is 13 miles from the motel.
- Room was large and clean.Near Kodachrome and Bryce
- It was a nice property. The location was convenient
- I loved the town/city of Tropic, UT. It was so quiet and well kept. My daughter and I enjoyed the restaurant across the street and all the people we ran into were very kind. There was a nice gas station too that had some nice souvenirs. Be sure to check out the Mossy Cave Hike just up the road, beautiful views!!
- Everything, the rooms are excellent, everything was here for us, we loved it
- Very nice and clean. It was close by the places we wanted to visit. We would stay there if we visit Tropic again.
Bryce Canyon Pines
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a hot tub, this motel is a 5-minute drive from Bryce Canyon National Park. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant.Each air-conditioned room features a cable TV, coffee-making facilities and a private bathroom at Bryce Canyon Pines. Select rooms include a fireplace and a kitchen with a dining area.Guests can enjoy homemade American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at Bryce Canyon Pines. A 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities are available. Free parking is provided.Dixie National Forest – Red Canyon is a 10-minute drive from the motel. Panguitch Lake is 35 miles from Bryce Canyon Pines.
- These beds are excellent! Pillows and mattress are not what you usually get from this price point. Nice warm room on a cold night, not loud, very comfy. Loved it!
- Close to the park. Comfortable beds. 24 our service, so if you come in late.
- Awesome weekend getaway with the family. Bathroom was a little weird but still great overall
- The location was great! Loved the pool and hot tub! The price was very reasonable and I parked right outside of my room.
- Awesome place and well maintained. The room was very clean and comfortable and the staff was just outstanding. Loved having the restaurant on the property. Food and service was excellent there as well
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cannonville