Econo Lodge East
Featuring guest rooms with free Wi-Fi, This Albuquerque, New Mexico hotel offers a free continental breakfast daily. The University of New Mexico, the Sandia Peak Ski Area, the Sandia Casino and Historic Old Town Albuquerque are all within 10 miles.Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers are available upon request. Cable TV is provided.East Econo Lodge offers guests a business center and 24-hour front desk. This hotel features convenient access shopping and dining options, including a Waffle House adjacent to the property.The Zoo and the Botanic Garden are within 10 miles of Econo Lodge East. Econo Lodge is within 9 miles of Kirtland Air Force Base.
- The TV had a white line through it and the comforter and had cigarette Burns
- The nice friendly security guard the one that checked us in because the night guy had to go home it was very nice and helpful they made us feel safe there a nice motel is a shame that the other ones next to it want to ruin it something needs to be done about motel 6
- I liked that it was10 times better than the place i stayed at the night before. Good location, clean rooms and accommodating staff.
- The room was very clean and it was decorated very nicely. Nicki was very helpful.
- I like the location. It is close to a variety of food places grocery. There was also a movie theater close by. Also the day of check out as I was thinking about giving a terrible review, Marisa the front desk clerk help me in changing my mind. She saved Econolodge.
Econo Lodge Midtown Albuquerque
Just off I-40, this hotel is within 5 miles of Albuquerque International Sunport. It offers a daily continental breakfast, including waffles, and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator.Guest rooms at the Econo Lodge Midtown Albuquerque feature cable TV and free local calls.Free on-site parking and cold-weather hookups are available.Old Town Albequerque and the Rio Grande Zoo are within 5 miles of the Midtown Econo Lodge. University of New Mexico is 2 miles away.
- No breakfast is being served at any of these places covid19.
- The location is very convenient and the room was very well maintained. Front desk staff were very helpful and polite. For an older built facility, the staff has done a great job keeping up the standards for an excellent valuepriced hotel. The air conditioner worked very well. This is our second visit as we stopped here on the way to California then stopped here again on the way back to Texas. Im keeping this place in my favorites list for future layovers.
- I like how the staff Tori and Thomas in particular havent let the few bad guest experiences change their attitudes towards the hotels overall clientele. Ive seen a lot of motel/hotels who operate in questionable areas take on a defensively judgmental approach to guests.. I dont feel like Im paying for other peoples poor behavior when I stay at Econolodge in Midtown ABQ and that matters to me. They also have the best prices in ABQ, so keep up the good work guys! Thanks
- Location was OK, I had my car so that was not really a problem. I would not recommend for someone who does not have a car and has to walk around. Staff was friendly.
- Due to the Coronavirus didnt have breakfast.
Sandia Peak Inn at Old Town Albuquerque
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! Located off Route 66, this Albuquerque, New Mexico motel features a year-round indoor pool. Free WiFi is provided. The University of New Mexico is 5 mi from the property. A continental breakfast is served each morning.A cable TV, a seating area and work desk are included in all rooms at the Sandia Peak Inn at Old Town Albuquerque. Each room is accessed by an exterior hall with a shared balcony or patio. A private bathroom is included.The motel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk. A universal electric vehicle charging station is also available.ABQ BioPark is 3.4 mi away and Botanical Gardens is 1.2 mi from the property, and the University of New Mexico: Golf Course Championship is 8.7 mi away. The Albuquerque International Airport is a 15-minute drive from Sandia Peak Inn at Old Town Albuquerque.
- The Sandia Peak was a fantastic value and we felt great supporting an independentlyowned inn rather another boring hotel chain. The motel had everything we needed reliable WiFi, a clean bed and bathroom, toiletries, guest laundry facility, close to many restaurants. We did not participate in the breakfast that was offered, so cannot comment about that. We were very happy to have made the decision to stay at the Sandia Peak Inn during our travels.
- Free wifi, DirecTV, shower.. shampoo and soaps are AWESOME! Lady there is soooo nice! Such a great remodel, very gorgeous! Non smoking keeps everything smelling so good Im a smoker, but never indoors. If youre a nerd lol, great spot if you play Pokemon Go
- Great value!In the morning there were hot air balloons flying overhead.Breakfast is simply cold cereal due to the pandemic. The owner/manager bends over backward to make your stay pleasant. There is a pool that does not seem to be used much.
- The front desk person was super warm and welcoming upon checkin. The whole complex looks wellmaintained the paint on the building was vibrant, all the fun sculptures and outdoor decor was clean and free from dust, spiderwebs, etc. Its clear that the owners and operators and staff put a lot of thought and care into this place.The room itself was spacious, comfortable, and clean. The furniture, bedding, and decor was all in good condition, important for me this trip since I did a lot of itinerary planning each night at the desk. I slept well! I even liked the toiletries the provided soap bar had massaging nubs molded into it and wasnt drying like most motel soap bars. And hand lotion was part of the provided amenities. Which is great since all the handwashing and handsanitizing really dries out ones hands. Most motels on my trip didnt provide lotion.I definitely would stay here again on my own the next time Im in Albuquerque!
- Staff were super friendly and everything was really clean.
Extend-A-Suites Albuquerque West
Located off of Interstate 40, Extend-A-Suites Albuquerque West offers easy access to the boutiques and restaurants that make up Historical Old Town Albuquerque. This hotel is also convenient to the Museum of Art and History, National Hispanic Cultural Center, Casa Rondena Winery and Albuquerque Convention Center.Guests of Extend-A-Suites Albuquerque West are invited to relax in the outdoor pool and utilize free wireless high-speed Internet access.All guest rooms offer remote control television and alarm clock. Some rooms feature a microwave and hair dryer.This is a pet-friendly hotel, with four-legged friends allowed to stay for a fee.
No reviews yet.
Desert Sands Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! Located in Albuquerque, 9 miles from Cliff’s Amusement Park, Desert Sands Inn & Suites provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 11 miles from Albuquerque Convention Center, 11 miles from Bernalillo Metropolitan Courthouse and 11 miles from Kimo Theater. The motel features family rooms.At the motel, every room has a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, all guest rooms at Desert Sands Inn & Suites have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce is 11 miles from the accommodation, while New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 9 miles from Desert Sands Inn & Suites.
- Susan is a delightfully wonderful hostess. Room was clean. AC worked great. Laundry, ice and vending machines. Sprouts grocery, Dollar Tree, gas station and clothing store for whole family across the street. Freeway access, but its quiet.
- I was amazed at the rooms being completely gutted and done over, instead of painting over the problems of previous pasts! The new changes in the rooms with furniture and fixtures is very foreign this area, but seem to be respected and properly utilized by the guests staying here.
- It was amazingly quiet even though the hotel is on a busy street rt.66. The staff were great especially Lesa, she made sure we had everything we needed..
- The location was good. Even though it was right off highway, there wasnt any noise of traffic at all. Staffs were awesome. There was security all night on the premise which was awesome. Lots of parking space. Would definitely recommend others to stay.
- Although on a busy intersection, you could hear no road noise at all
Rodeway Inn East Albuquerque
Located on historic Route 66, just one block off Interstate 40, the Rodeway Inn East hotel is nestled at the foot of the Sandia mountain range. A major city bus line runs within a two-mile walk and a ride down Central Avenue lands on the doorstep of popular attractions and landmarks like the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History, Old Town Albuquerque, the ABQ BioPark and Zoo and the University of New Mexico.Come experience the uniqueness of the southwest including a wide range of activities like skiing, hiking, mountain biking, golf and more. Guests of this hotel can enjoy features including, free high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper and an outdoor heated pool and hot tub.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to copy and fax services. The 1,000 square feet of meeting space accommodates most small events and business functions. Ask about competitive corporate and group rates.In addition to standard amenities, all guest rooms at this New Mexico hotel have curved shower rods, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. Select rooms offer upgraded features like microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers and spacious work desks.Pets are welcome with a small nightly fee; a limited number of pet-friendly rooms are available. Plenty of guest parking is available on the premises and can accommodate most cars, trucks and busses.
- Room was nice and clean..there was no breakfast or coffee..because of the coronavirus..but staff was nice and friendly..
- I think everything was good. Check in took some time but thats because there was someone before me, but the receptionist was fast. The room amenities were good.
- Staff was just great! Always super nice to us and made sure our stay was pleasant! Many restaurants around it. Great location.Pet friendly
- WIFI was good, room was maintained and comfortable. Bed was large and clean.
- The refrigerator in room was excellent, room clean and staff were very professional
Featuring free WiFi, this motel is 10 minutes’ drive from The University of New Mexico. Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Free parking is provided on site.All air-conditioned rooms include a microwave and a small refrigerator at Luxury Inn Albuquerque. An private bathroom is also offered. Hairdryers are available upon request.A 24-hour reception is provided to assist all guests at Albuquerque Luxury Inn. Laundry facilities are located on site.The Downs Racetrack & Casino is 5 minutes’ walk from Luxury Inn Albuquerque. Presbyterian Hospital is 3 miles from the motel.
- The room was very clean.. very comfortable beds and plenty of pillows and clean towels
- They were very helpful with my payment issue. For the area its in, they didnt have any unwanted activity or guest. The casino is in walking distance to the Casino and Racetrack and other businesses. Got a great price especially since I have a dog. Very nice management.
- Breakfast was pretty much gone by the time we went down.
- My husband and I and friends came to look at places to live in Albuquerque. We had planned the trip months in advance but had no idea the weekend we chose was the same weekend a famous balloon festival was going on. This is the only hotel we found that didnt severely jack up their prices for the balloon festival. Sure it wasnt a 4 star hotel but it accommodated our needs as a place to sleep and we are appreciative that they had very reasonable prices!
- This was the cleanest room in a not too great neighborhood. Very quiet very comfortable.
Motel 6-Albuquerque, NM – Carlisle
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this motel is 3 miles from University of New Mexico, Albuquerque. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. Laundry facilities is located on site. Free WiFi is provided.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Albuquerque – Carlisle features an private bathroom. All rooms boast vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.24-hour reception is offered at Carlisle – Motel 6 Albuquerque. Fax and photocopying services are available. A sun terrace is located on site.Kirtland Air Force Base is 6 miles from this motel. The National Atomic Museum is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- How comfortable the property was and neighbors were not loud
- The front desk worker was very attentive to my needs and everything that I needed help with and he was very professional and very helpful. He was a very nice and polite…
- House keeping was awesome, Check in was easy and very friendly,Staff was very professional.
- It was quiet and adequate. It was basically clean. I was glad a room was available as I had not planned to stay in Albuquerque, but due to delayed flight I didnt feel safe driving home.
- The people working the desk are friendly, and professional
Motel 6-Albuquerque, NM – Midtown
This Albuquerque motel is less than a 10-minute drive from the University of New Mexico Albuquerque. Guest rooms have free local calls. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool.Simply furnished guest rooms have cable TV and air conditioning. Wi-Fi is available.Guests can enjoy a terrace with lounge chairs at the Motel 6 Albuquerque Midtown. Free coffee is available every morning in the lobby and a laundromat is on site for guest convenience.Cliffs Amusement Park and the Albuquerque International Sunport are both a 10-minute drive from the Albuquerque Midtown Motel 6. The Coronado Center is also a 10-minute drive away.
- Our room was clean and the office staff was very kind. My husband cannot walk very far so they put us on the ground floor very near handicap parking. The location was good…near food, coffee, and fuel. Just have to Google what you need and directions were spot on.
- I loved the scene of the freeway and all the junkies including me were up alll night
- Front desk guy put us up front and not in the back of hotel.Room was clean, nice on the inside..
- I like that i dont ever have a problem when i go over there and the employees are nice and respectful
- Enjoyed how easy it was to book and take care of payments. Also I enjoyed how comforting the rooms were.
Econo Lodge Downtown Albuquerque
This motel in downtown Albuquerque is within a 5-minute drive of the University of New Mexico. This hotel features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, a continental breakfast and in-room microwaves.Guest rooms at the Econo Lodge Downtown Albuquerque are spacious and furnished with a large work desk. Other amenities include a coffee maker, hair dryer and cable TV.Downtown Albuquerque Econo Lodge is within a 5-minute drive of the Albuquerque Convention Center, Rio Grande Zoo and University Stadium. Old Town Albuquerque is 10 minutes away.
- Evryone that works there are so helpful and nice….
- The pillows were right to my liking and loved the TV quality and the cable access.
- Very clean and updated room. Close to the freeway.
- Robert at front desk has VERY good customer service!! Very pleasant and helpful!! Rooms clean, i would def stay here again
- Breakfast options limited to toast, coffee,sweets, and cold cereal. perhaps adding more choices would be a good idea.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Canada Village