|1||Verde Valley Inn||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Little Daisy Motel||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
Verde Valley Inn
Featuring free WiFi, this motel is located in Cottonwood. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Verde Canyon Railroad is 15 minutes’ drive from the motel.A work desk, a microwave and a small refrigerator are offered in each air-conditioned room at Verde Valley Inn Cottonwood. An private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.A 24-hour front desk assists guests at Cottonwood Verde Valley Inn. The property provides free parking.Tuzigoot National Monument is 15 minutes’ drive from the motel. Verde Valley Medical Center is 2.5 mi from Verde Valley Inn.
- Very clean, well kept. Had a mini fridge, and microwave. Walking distance to places to eat.
- The room was spacious, warm and comfortable. Bed and bath were excellent. Parking was plentiful. Location is most convenient to Hwy. 89 and shopping.
- The owner/manager was so nice. We were able to check in early. We had a problem with our door latching and he came quickly and fixed it. He was such a nice man told us a great restaurant to have dinner. Uber wasnt available in the area but they hooked us up with a car service and they were wonderful and super timely. The room was ENORMOUS and had zero carpet and a lovely shower with smelly good products that my husband deemed MANLY! Lol. The bed was comfy. We have zero complaints and would definitely stay again.
- Good price, like new room, lots of cable channels!
- The front desk and the housekeeper are awesome! Very friendly and exceptionally helpful. Im evacuated from my home due to a forest fire and they are very understanding and extremely helpful. Thank you so much!
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, this motel is located in Verde Valley. Free WiFi access is available. Parking is provided on site. Barbecue facilities and laundry facilities are available.Each air-conditioned room features a cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator at Pines Motel.Guests can enjoy a garden and barbecue facilities at Pines Motel. A gift shop and laundry facilities are available. Electric car hook ups are offered.Dead Horse Ranch State Park is 10 minutes’ drive from the motel. Cottonwood Airport is 2.7 mi from Pines Motel.
- Great location, parking right by your room. Comfortable king bed with plenty of pillows. Bathtub a plus nice for a soak after hiking. Larger mini frig and full size coffee pot with ceramic mug! Just be aware that the check in is only until 6pm but management will call you with instructions if you arrive after.
- I love staying here . Rooms are clean . Property is quite . Staff are friendly and accommodating.
- Nice little kitchenette in the mini Suite. Smaller facility. Made for nice quiet stay. Pool looked lovely didnt get a chance to use it. Staff were exceptionally nice. Room was very clean meat beds were very comfortable.
- This is a very nice, clean place, The office let us check in early , so we could put our things in our room, while we went on a kayak adventure! Very nice people, great location also! Thanks! We will stay again!
- Staff is very professionalFacilities very cleanThe pool was well kept and gorgeousParking close to room
Little Daisy Motel
One of our top picks in Cottonwood. Little Daisy Motel has accommodations in Cottonwood. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Free WiFi and a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries are accessible to all guests, while selected rooms also feature a DVD player. At the motel, the rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Sedona is 17 miles from Little Daisy Motel. The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 44 miles from the accommodation.
- Remodel job nice..like large bedroom and very large bathroom..easy to adjust temperature..fairly quiet except for road noise
- Everything was clean. Owners were very helpful answering any questions. Would recommend to family and friends.
- It was clean, a good value, and a short drive to Sedona.
- The room was very cozy and clean. It was nice to have a kitchenette and the staff was very welcoming to provide us with what we asked for. Great place to stay!
- We are return guests. The staff is always super welcoming. The room was great for four adults and a dog. Great location with a quick drive to Old Town for wine tastings.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Camp Verde