Hampton Inn (not a Hilton Affiliate) Camp Hill – Harrisburg SW
One of our best sellers in Harrisburg! Located in Harrisburg, 4.5 miles from Pennsylvania State Capitol, Hampton Inn (not a Hilton Affiliate) Camp Hill – Harrisburg SW has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking and a bar. The property is around 6 miles from National Civil War Museum, 4.2 miles from Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts and 8 miles from Wildwood Park. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the motel, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hampton Inn not a Hilton Affiliate.Fort Hunter Mansion and Park is 10 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Harrisburg International Airport, 16 miles from Hampton Inn (not a Hilton Affiliate) Camp Hill – Harrisburg SW.
- I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. I only stayed one night, but the staff was super nice and pleasant. The bathrooms were very nice, and so was the room. And prices were very affordable. Probably the best hotel Ive ever stayed in.
- Everything was clean. Staff was friendly and curtious
- Welcoming in the reception. Nice clean room. Well furnished. Quite location. Clean neighborhood. Good parking for the guest. The nice breakfast. I hope it will stay this way or improve more. You prices are reasonable. More occupants reasonable prices better profits…
- I really like the fact that our room was clean and recently remodeled the bed was extremely comfortable bathroom was very clean
- Breakfast was very basic. Price for room was exceptional. was a breath of fresh air to go to a car show at Carlisle and not stay in a ridiculously overpriced dump that is both foreign owned and run by people who could care less.
Scottish Inns Harrisburg-Hershey South
One of our top picks in New Cumberland. Located off Interstate-83 and near Interstate-76, this New Cumberland motel is 5.5 miles from downtown Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave and refrigerator are standard in every simply designed room at Scottish Inns Harrisburg. All rooms include cable TV and work desk.Free coffee is served at the 24/7 front desk at the Harrisburg Scottish Inns. Doughnuts are provided each morning.Free access to a small on-site gym is provided to all guests at the the Scottish Inns. Laundry facilities and free parking are also available.Capital City Airport and the State Museum of Pennsylvania are both within a 10-minute drive from the motel. Armitage Golf Course is 7 miles away.
- Mid shift desk clerk is very personable and attractive. He remembered me and my guest from previous stays. He accommodated our issues and had a great smile to show the entire time.
- It was clean and all we needed for 1 night stay. For the amount of money we paid it was well worth it.
- Person at front desk promptly moved us once she became aware.
- Didnt get to get it I was about 10 minutes late and she wouldnt give it to me
- Friendly staff. Room very clean. Generous continental breakfast. Quiet place to get good rest.
Budget Inn New Cumberland
Located just off I-83 and less than 2 miles from downtown New Cumberland. Guests can also enjoy meals at the on-site Boomerangs Bar and Grille.Satellite TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are found in each classic room of the Budget Inn New Cumberland. Free Wi-Fi and HBO are also included.Guests of the New Cumberland Budget Inn are welcome to enjoy the picnic area. Copy and fax services are also availableThe Harrisburg Mall is 10 minutes from the hotel. The National Civil War Museum is 6.5 miles away.
- I was impressed with the size and the comfort of the room. Atmosphere was comfortable. I gad a supposed smoking room but you wouldnt even know it the room was clean and deoderized.
- My ratings are with the understanding that I booked this as a BUDGET hotel. I planned on literally needing a bed to sleep in following an entire day at Hershey Park and leaving at 7 am. The beds were extremely comfortable. Very clean. Do NOT come here expecting a mint on your pillow, a fancy reception area, etc. A large room, 2 queen beds, bathroom with a shower. 2 towels, washcloths. Very basic. Which was just what we needed.
- For the money, it has everything you need. The front desk lady was super nice.
- Very friendly staff. Room was nicer than I expected.
- I did not have breakfast at the motel. It was a good value for the money spent for a last minute needed motel not far from the hospital. The staff was very friendly even at the late ight check in.
Highland Inn New Cumberland
One of our best sellers in New Cumberland! Located in New Cumberland, Highland Inn New Cumberland provides free WiFi. The property has a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge for guests.All rooms features air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the motel, the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hershey is 17 miles from Highland Inn New Cumberland, while York is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Harrisburg International Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- I found it to be quiet and I slept great.Quaint throw back to the past old school strip style motel. The fella at the desk was extremely efficient, professional, and friendly. The room is bigger than average. The WiFi signal is good. My room was flush with amenities flat screen TV, iron/board, blow dryer, microwave, mini frig, alarm clock, toiletries, coffee maker, ice bucket cups, love seat, coffee table, desk, and of course towels. Actual ice machine with loads of ice Laundry room on site.
- My room was clean and decorated nicely with a desk, couch, table, dresser, microwave, and fridge. Highquality feel in comparison to the low price I paid. Room was quieter than expected considering how close it was to an interstate highway.
- My kids said that was the nicest motel manager ever. Its not what they do but how they make you feel.
- My room was clean and recently remodeled, had everything I needed fridge, micro, coffee pot. The super part was the on site manager spoke to me every day, cleaning and maintenance staff all were friendly and helpful. The motel is near I83 so very convient and the highway noise was easily covered up by running my A/C unit and TV while I slept. There is washer/dryer on site also. For the price, everything was better than I could of expected.
- Everything, service and front desk is wonderful. I would recommend to anyone to stay here. Its in a very quite place and can get a great nights sleep.
Days Inn by Wyndham New Cumberland/Harrisburg South
Located close to Interstate 83 and Interstate 76, this New Cumberland hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool, and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Roundtop Mountain Resort is 9 miles away.A work desk and a TV are offered in each brightly decorated room at the New Cumberland Days Inn. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can workout in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services. Barbecue facilities are also available.Days Inn New Cumberland is 3 miles from New Cumberland Army Depot. Pennsylvania State University Capital Campus is a 10 minute drive away.
- Beds were very comfortable, room was very clean. There was a microwave and mini fridge, large flat screen tv.
- Awesome check in experience. Quiet place with laundry and a gym
- It was clean, and the beds and pillows were very comfy.
- Room was small but clean and beds were very very comfortable. Seemed like it had recently been updated. Front desk attendants were very nice and helpful. Overall pleased.
- Close enough to Carlisle Fairgrounds. Had a room when no one else seemed to. Was easy to find. Good central location for short trip to Hershey and going to Chrysler show at Carlisle.
Super 8 by Wyndham Harrisburg Hershey West
This hotel is located directly off Interstate 283 and is just 6 miles from Harrisburg city center. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast.Each guest room at the Super 8 Harrisburg Hershey West features cable TV a refrigerator, and a work desk. They are decorated in light colors, wood furnishings, and carpeted floors.Copy and fax services are available at the 24-hour front desk. The Harrisburg Super 8 offers free parking and a picnic area.Hershey Park Amusement Park is 11 miles away. The National Civil War Museum is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- Rooms were very clean. The cost was very efficient. Staff was courteous an pleasant.
- The lobby could use a little renovation but the rooms and the hallways were really excellent
- Room i stayed in was clean and up to date. Bathroom was ok but all you doing is showering and using toilet. The breakfast was fair because they really only had waffles cereal a couple of breads and coffee and apple and orange juice.
- . It was comfortable enough to sleep one night with my own blanket and pillow i had with me but i wouldnt stay again.
Americas Best Value Inn Harrisburg
Overlooking the Susquehanna River, this Harrisburg hotel off I-81 offers a daily continental breakfast and rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The Pennsylvania State Capitol building is 4.7 miles away.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Americas Best Value Inn Harrisburg. Each room includes a work desk and clock radio.The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk.The Harrisburg Americas Best Value Inn is just 3 miles from Sportsman’s Golf Course, and the National Civil War Museum is 5.9 miles away. Hershey Park Amusement Park is around a 25 minute drive from the hotel.
- Location location location right off of 22/322, at the foot of the mountains, directly across the road from the mighty Susquehanna, dont worry about the train tracks, very quiet. Ample parking, easy check in process. Comfortable bed, and appeared clean, no bugs in bed etc. Smaller sized bathroom but the room itself was large, AC was cold. Free wifi.
- Location, cost, and breakfast were all good. The room and bed were as expected.
- Easy to get to our destination, convenient, and grass for my grandson to run around and play
- The hotel was close to the farm show complex easy to find. The staff was friendly always had a smile.
- Friendly staff. Quick easy check in/out. Spacious room. Comfortable bed. Quality inroom amenities. Free WiFi. Free breakfast. Ample parking. Good location. Motion activated lights.
Value Inn Harrisburg-York
Located off Interstate 83, this Etters, Pennsylvania motel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It offers discount tickets to Roundtop Ski Mountain, just 10.6 miles away.A seating area with a table and chairs is provided in all rooms at the Super 8 Motel Etters/Harrisburg Area. Each room features a simple design and includes a hairdryer and free bathroom amenities.A continental breakfast is served each morning at this motel.Valley Green Golf Course is just 2.4 miles from the Etters/Harrisburg Super 8. The National Civil War Museum and the Harrisburg International Airport are both within a 20-minute drive of the motel.
- Great last minute find at great price. Breakfast was included even during the covid situation.
- The bed was comfortable,the staff, especially Esther,were very friendly,the breakfast was nice,the room was immaculate and very cute
- Took my Girl Scouts here for a trip we planned to Hershey. The hotel is outdated, the carpets look like something from the 70s but everything was CLEAN!! I was extremely happy with the location easy access to the Interstate, the staff were amazing especially the housekeeper and the rooms were clean. Price was great for what we needed it for. Will be planning another visit to Hershey, and will most likely stay here again.
- Size of room and quietness despite other guest activity.
- Great Price Pretty convenient location to York. Very quick checkin. Friendly staff. Room very clean.
Super 8 by Wyndham Carlisle North
Located 1 miles from the intersection of Interstates 81 and 76, this motel is 5 miles from downtown Carlisle. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every simply furnished room at the Super 8 Carlisle North. All rooms include a seating area and are warmly decorated with carpeted floors.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Carlisle North Super 8. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.Carlisle Crossing Mall is a 4-minute drive from the motel. Silver Spring Golf Course is 6 miles away.
- The breakast selection was great. The front desk attendance made sure that the coffee was fresh and kept the dinning area clean. The location was perfect for what I had to do.
- Hi Room was clean and people very friendly. Good place to stay. Price was high. Thanks
- Easily accessible from the interstate, diner and Sheetz nearby. Checkin and checkout process were easy and the staff was following all Covid19 precautions.
- I like the staff was very nice only problem was the showers need fixed it didnt work right
- Price was great. Good location. Staff was very friendly.
Rodeway Inn Dillsburg
The Rodeway Inn hotel is located with easy access to U.S. Highway 15 and just seven miles from Ski Roundtop. Messiah College is less than five miles away. This hotel is minutes from popular attractions like Hersheypark amusement park and Gettysburg National Military Park. Penn State Harrisburg and the Harrisburg International Airport are about one-half hour away.All spacious guest rooms come with refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. Some rooms are also equipped with microwaves. Nonsmoking rooms are offered. Ample bus and truck parking is located on the property for added guest convenience.Guests are invited to enjoy the many amenities offered, including free coffee and free local calls. The hotel also features a picnic and nature area. For business travelers, this hotel provides conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access and access to fax services.Various restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area. Pennsylvania’s Fort Hunter Mansion and Park, the Capital City Airport and Gettysburg College are also nearby.
- Very close to our horse show . Close proximity to food and drinks
- Great location off rte 15, very affordable, and overall nice place to stay
- The staff was nice, the room was clean, nice place.
- It was a very nice place to stay. If we come this way again would definitely recommend this motel.
- Very easy and fast checkin, nice lady and clean and comfy room.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Camp Hill