The Rooms at Woody Point
Featuring a garden, The Rooms at Woody Point is located in Bonne Bay. The property provides free private parking and free WiFi.Guest rooms at the hotel come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and a kettle.A continental breakfast is available daily at The Rooms at Woody Point.The nearest airport is Deer Lake Regional Airport, 31 mi from the accommodations.
- Very clean, modern, nice comfortable bed, nice shower.
- Very clean and within walking distance of shops and restaurants. Views of Bonne Bay and Gros Morne from your patio
- Absolutely beautiful views from the property overall. The room was very modern and clean.
- The breakfast was good. We were given several options to choose from, and it was dropped off to our room in the evening. We really enjoyed it! The room was very clean and we had all the necessary amenities.
- Location was excellent lots of exploring to do close by in the town of Woody Point and Trout River
Out East B&B
Boasting barbecue facilities and free WiFi throughout the property, Out East B&B is located in Norris Point.Some guest rooms feature a private bathroom. Each guest cottage includes a private kitchen and living room.A Full English/Irish breakfast is available every morning at the property.Deer Lake Airport is 47 mi away.
- Exceptionally warm, friendly, energetic hostess! Jean is without a doubt one of the friendliest ladies we have ever had the opportunity to meet! Her husband, Milton was friendly as well, but was away for part of our stay.Besides Jeans natural ability to make you feel welcome, her ready smile and eagerness to help you experience true Newfoundland hospitality were heartwarming and consistent day after day! In addition, her breakfasts were fantastic different every day and we stayed 9 nights! We also enjoyed numerous yummy treats! Our bed and pillows were extremely comfortable topped with homemade quilts as a cozy addition! The shower had great pressure with an abundance of hot water! Thank you for a fantastic stay! We hope we have the opportunity to return!
- The view is breathtaking, and the location makes you feel part of the community. The owners are friendly and helpful.
- Well maintained, beautiful location with wonderful hosts. We felt at home, had a delicious breakfast, and were given ample recommendations. Also, pet friendly was a huge plus.
- Breakfast delicious, real maple syrup and bb pancakes, baked egg fruit dish, ensuite room, enthusiastic informative host.
- Lovely, homey setting in Norris Point. The breakfast was homemade and delicious! Our Hostess was a lovely and welcoming lady.
Burnt Hill Cottages
Located in Norris Point in the Newfoundland and Labrador region, Burnt Hill Cottages provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.The chalet provides guests with a patio, a seating area, cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. An oven, a stovetop and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle.Burnt Hill Cottages offers a terrace.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.The nearest airport is Deer Lake Regional Airport, 30 mi from the accommodations.
- Nice cozy cottage, well contained..great location. Wish we could of stayed longer A!
- Beautiful cabins, nicely decorated and very clean. If we were doing more hiking I believe this is a nice spot to be able to access many trails.We were not hikers so not as much for us in Norris Point. Even though the weather was also rainy and cold we enjoyed our visit to Norris Point and neighboring towns
- The location was great central to the Gros Morne Park. The unit was clean. The kitchen had everything that we needed. The hosts recommended that we did our shopping in Deer Lake which we did and were thankful. The keys were left in the unlocked cabin for us when we arrived and we left them in the cabin when we left.
- It was clean. The beds were comfortable. It was nice having some basic supplies like coffee, creamer etc.It was a very quiet location.
- Clean and comfortable. Owners are a good source of information about the area and are easy to contact. Would stay there again.
Middle Brook Cottages & Chalets
Middle Brook Cottages & Chalets has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Glenburnie.A flat-screen TV with DVD player, private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a kitchen with dishwasher are offered in certain units.The lodge offers a children’s playground.If you would like to discover the area, hiking, fishing and canoeing are possible in the surroundings.The nearest airport is Deer Lake Regional Airport, 27 mi from Middle Brook Cottages & Chalets.
- I liked everything, the people were so kind that its hard to not like it here.
- Loved the location close to the south end of Gros Morne. The fire pit was fully stocked with wood and kindling, etc. Short walks nearby.
- Great place to stay, close to everything in the park considering the large size of the park and the endless activity options
- Amazingly clean and well maintained inside and out! Everything we needed was at our finger tips in our well designed spacious cabin including air conditionings day a full size BBQ. Perfect location for many hiking trails and beautiful views at every turn and hill on the road. Nearby town of Woody Point offered a variety of dining choices and interesting shops to browse for unique items. Helpful friendly staff.
- Hospitality was amazing and everything was very clean.
Oliver’s Landing is set in Rocky Harbor and offers a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. This holiday home offers free private parking, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.The holiday home has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and an oven, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.The nearest airport is Deer Lake Regional Airport, 34 mi from the holiday home.
- Excellent value. It has everything you need for a very comfortable stay. Very attentive host.
- Olivers Landing felt like a home away from home. It was spacious, clean and cozy! It is within Gros Morne and was very ideal for our two night stay. Would highly recommend!
- We loved the porches on both sides of the cozy well equipped clean home! Location was close to town and quiet.
- A lovely home with everything we needed. The owners were terrific and gave us a lot of good tips.
- Very clean and comfortable. Hosts let us know about limited food supplies in area.
Down Home Accommodations
Down Home Accommodations has mountain views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Rocky Harbor.The apartment provides guests with a patio, garden views, a seating area, cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. An oven, a stovetop and toaster are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Down Home Accommodations features a barbecue, garden and sun terrace.Norris Point is 3.7 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Deer Lake Regional Airport, 35 mi from Down Home Accommodations.
- A great place to stay. Very well equipped with everything you would need
- Great folks ! great location! All you need is provided but the grub! Very very clean…. Easy to find
- Location was easy to find and mountain views were beautiful. Unit had everything needed for cooking and cleaning and host provided a binder of information regarding activities, restaurants, shops, etc… it was a great resource. Firepit was an added touch and there was a gentleman 4 houses down that sold wood so it couldnt be more convenient.
- Nice clean accommodations. Barbecue and fire pit was a nice added touch .
- Quiet, very clean and within easy access of the centre of Rocky Harbour
Bambury’s Hillside Chalets
Set in Rocky Harbor in the Newfoundland and Labrador region, Bambury’s Hillside Chalets offers accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go skiing and fishing nearby.Norris Point is 4.3 mi from the chalet. The nearest airport is Deer Lake Regional Airport, 35 mi from Bambury’s Hillside Chalets.
- Beautifully well kept and clean property! Perfect for a family of four!!
- Beautiful property and owner very friendly and helpful. Would certainly recommend!!
- We stayed in the bungalow behind the chalets and it was more than we expected. Clean, cute, and private.
- we totally liked the orange unit loft was awesome, view was absolutely great! and very little trafficthe kitchen was set up perfectly same with washroom, towels, soap etc. just like at home!!Lori was great, always there to help and checking on us made us feel very welcomeWe promised we would return at some future time
- We had the green cabin. Had a fire pit. Very stylish interior. Super clean and convenient. Great view too!
The Fish Sheds
The Fish Sheds features sea views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Rocky Harbor.Each unit has a patio, a kitchen with a microwave, a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV, while the private bathroom includes a shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go skiing nearby.The nearest airport is Deer Lake Regional Airport, 35 mi from the holiday home.
- The location is beautiful. We could watch the sunset from the doorstep. Coffee in bed looking out over the water was amazing. The host was great. He came over as soon as we had arrived and gave us an intro to the region and the best spots to visit including restaurants, which we happily followed. Great attention to detail. In the description it didnt mention a kitchen, but there were hotplates, a microwave and a coffee maker. Overall we had a wonderful stay, only wished we could have stayed longer.
- Chris was waiting for us at the property when we arrived. He gave us a great personal overview of the must sees and dos and the best places to eat. He and Analia clearly put a lot of love into their properties and their hospitality work. We spent two weeks traveling on this journey and The Fish Sheds will be the most memorable and delightful part of our trip!
- The location and the cabin itself were amazing. The kichenette was perfect for making a quick dinner.
- Beautifully designed interior and fully functional
- The location is fantastic with a beautiful view of the ocean and close enough into town to walk everywhere.
Out East Adventure Centre
Out East Adventure Center is set in Rocky Harbor and has barbecue facilities and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodations offers a tour desk and luggage storage space for guests.At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Guests at Out East Adventure Center will be able to enjoy activities in and around Rocky Harbor, like hiking.Norris Point is 4.3 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Deer Lake Regional, 35 mi from Out East Adventure Center, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- It was my first time staying at a hostel so I was a little weary but I was very impressed with the facilities and the attention to detail. I stayed in a bunk room with 5 other people. The bunks were well constructed and they were big for bunks. Did not feel confined at all. And all the bunks had a privacy curtain, light and outlet. Upon arrival we were given clean linens and a towel. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything u would need for cooking. Laundry facilities. Bathroom in each of the three dorm style rooms. Overall very clean.
- The staff were friendly and helpful! They also try to plan events for guests since there isnt much to do in the town at night.
- The host are very friendly and welcoming. Location very convenient. We had great sleeps here. Also offer guided backcountry hiking tour in Gros Morne National Park. We saw the most spectacular scenery of Western Brook Pond from the top of mountain, the guides were wonderful and very informative. A mustgo if you come to Gros Morne.Highly recommend this place! And their cat is so cute!XDD
- Very friendly and helpful staff, large comfy common area
- Very nice hostel with friendly and helpful owner. Enjoyed my stay.
Augustus Jane Inn
Augustus Jane Inn offers accommodations in Rocky Harbor. The hotel features both free WiFi and free private parking.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Deer Lake Regional Airport, 35 mi from Augustus Jane Inn.
- The Augustus Jane Inn was VERY comfortable for sleeping and showering. The breakfast was tasty and provided our start for the day. They had hard boiled eggs for protein and a variety of cereals and toasts, with lots of butter and jam. The best part of the stay was our host Otto …. he is a delight to talk with, and of course, very knowledgeable about the area. Love to hear his accent. The Inn rooms are on ground level, so no stairs to contend with. The room was extra large with plenty of room to spread out our suitcases. The TV in the room worked great. We would definitely stay there again if in the area.
- Everything just perfect the banana loaf is to die for can not say enough
- Wonderful vibe. Very helpful. Good supplies for breakfast. Very casual but also comfortable , clean, good times with other guests and beautiful view of sunset across the street.
- Amazing friendly staff. Clean and bright. Right in town.
- Everything. Great place. Friendly staff and owner. Felt as if we were visiting relatives
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bonne Bay