Kings Inn Albertville
The Kings Inn Albertville is located 10 miles from Guntersville State Park and 30 minutes’ drive from Noccalula Falls. This motel offers a daily continental breakfast and an on-site outdoor pool.A refrigerator is provided in every room at this motel as well as cable TV. Guests at this motel will also find colorful patterned bedding in each simply decorated room.Vending machines are available on site at this Albertville motel and there is also a 24-hour reception desk. Guests will also be able to make free long distance calls to anywhere in the USA and Canada.There are several dining options available within 1 miles of the Albertville Kings Inn and Cathedral Caverns State Park is 45 minutes’ drive away. Albertville city center is less than 5 minutes’ car ride from the motel.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was spotless.
- Staff was super helpful. Bed was awesome and very comfy.
- Rooms were clean so was the pool, very friendly people at the front desk. Definitely would book again
- Location was perfect for us. We were visiting family. Older property in need of refurb but has everything you need and is close to shopping and food. Manager was very friendly. Room had fridge and microwave. Very helpful.
- I LOVE STAYING AT THE KINGS INN …THEY ARE MY NEW FAMILY
Quality Inn Albertville US 431
The Quality Inn Albertville US 431 offers easy access to outdoor activities at Lake Guntersville and Guntersville State Park. This hotel is also convenient to Catheral Caverns, Nocculula Falls State Park and the Huntsville Space and Rocket Center, which are all just a short drive away.Guests of the hotel are invited to relax in the seasonal outdoor pool, work out in the Fitness Center and enjoy the following additional amenities:
free hot breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access and free newspaper.All guest rooms offer a flat-screen television with cable, coffee maker, desk, microwave, pillow-top mattress, hair dryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board.This is a pet-friendly hotel, with four-legged friends allowed to stay for a fee.
No reviews yet.
Regal Inn Guntersville
Regal Inn Guntersville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guntersville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this motel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Regal Inn Guntersville features free WiFi . A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carl T. Jones Field Airport is 34 mi away.
- Due to Covid breakfast not available. Facility clean easily located. Staff nice friendly accommodating. Room easily assessable and good parking. I was able to get back into main flow of traffic easily.
- There was no breakfast, probably due to the virus. The room was clean and everything in it was good. The staff were very friendly.
- The clean room. Staff was friendly. Made you feel welcome.Good location. Plenty of places to eat. will go again and stay with the location. Good view from the lake on the front side. Enjoyed my stay there.
- Very nice room. Staff very Professional. Location Excellent.
- Clean room, comfortable bed and awesome location. Pet friendly
Located by the lake in Guntersville, this Alabama motel is 0.6 mi from Guntersville Municipal Park and boat launch area. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property and in each guest room.Cable TV is provided in every room at Lakeside Inn. Complete with a microwave, the rooms are also equipped with a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Inn Lakeside. Other facilities offered include vending machines with drinks and snacks. The property offers free parking for RVs and trucks, along with electric boat outlets.Central Huntsville, Alabama can be reached in 45 minutes’ drive. Carl T. Jones Field Airport is 35 mi away.
- Breakfast was not served. Would have been nice if we had known ahead of time.
- Great place to stay, great value as well, very very clean, and modern looking, and bed was very clean and comfortable as well, the staff was also very helpful, anything we asked for, there was no hesitation!
- The front desk was really nice, when I complained about the remote the maintaince was going on the spot.
- Location was great, easy access. Friendly and courteous people. Loved the bed!
- They were not serving breakfast disapointed about that
One of our best sellers in Gadsden! Located just 3 miles from Gadsden city center, this Budget Inn offers free parking and a 24-hour reception for added convenience. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of this hotel.A microwave and small refrigerator come standard in each room at Budget Inn Gadsden. A cable TV is also included.Vending machines with snacks and beverages are available for guest use at this hotel. Guests also have access to fax and photocopying facilities.Noccalula Falls Park is just 5 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Guests will be 5 miles from Gadsden Sports Complex.
- Even tho was a big problem the bed was comfortable but the showers needed to be clean and maybe get someone to use bleech in cleaning the rooms and TOWELS
- Trolly service is close. Clean room low prices and good people
- The staff was awesome!!!! Biker friendly… owner gave us an extra towel to wipe your bike down!
- Location, value, no loud noise. Will stay again in the future.
- I like how they were real easy to get along with and how fast they were getting us a room and my lovin my wife enjoyed it
Rodeway Inn Gadsden 1-59 exit 183
Rodeway Inn Gadsden 1-59 exit 183 is located with easy access to Interstate 59, minutes from Noccalula Falls Park and the Gadsden Sports Complex. This Gadsden hotel is also close to area attractions like the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, the Talladega Superspeedway and the Coosa River.Visitors will enjoy a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities, including skiing, fishing, golfing, hiking and jogging, in the surrounding area. Have fun shopping at the many nearby antique shops and local flea markets. There are several area restaurants and cocktail lounges located near the hotel.Special features and amenities include: free continental breakfast, free local calls and free coffee in the lobby. Rodeway Inn Gadsden 1-59 exit 183 is a pet-friendly hotel; a small nightly fee appliesBusiness travelers will appreciate conveniences like computer hookups, 24-hour front desk messaging and access to fax services. Competitive corporate rates are available.This Gadsden hotel offers spacious guest rooms with coffee makers, cable television, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Refrigerators, microwaves and hearing and vision impaired telephones are available upon request. Nonsmoking and handicap accessible rooms are also available.The hotel provides cold weather hookups for guest convenience. Expanded parking for trucks, buses and RVs is available on the property.
- Perfect prices and very nice understandable people
- Loved the room very soft bed an the room was really nice
- The bed was comfortable the host was friendly outside clean just bedsneed more attention and the main things toilets and tubs and sinks to be clean
- The start is very friendly and welcoming. Your dont have to worry about loitering or safely!
- Great room. Clean and smelled great. Check in clerk was very pleasant and helpful. The price was very reasonable as well.
Econo Lodge Gadsden – Attalla
Located just 3 miles from Northeast Alabama Regional Airport, this Gadsden hotel features a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the property.A cable TV with HBO comes standard in every Days Inn Gadsden room. Guests can also enjoy use of a microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities.Guests can keep up with work at the hotel’s business center.Fishing and boating at Coosa River is 15 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Guests will also be 10 miles from Alabama International Dragway.
- The staff were very welcoming, helpful with dining options and courteous.
- The bed was very comfortable. Good mattress and I usually only like firm but this was soft. Slept completely through the night. Like that they had waffle maker and hard boiled eggs for bfast.
- The beds and the room itself was great employees were awesomem.
- The bed was comfortable.. And they always kept the trash pulled and lining changed
- Everything was wonderful. It was clean, comfortable, and affordable
Looking for: Best Hotels in Boaz