On Highway 24, this central Bicknell Hotel features an on-site restaurant and a seasonal indoor pool with hot tub. All guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and a cable TV.A children’s playground and a video store are on-site at Aquarius Inn. The video store provides over 6,000 movie titles which guests can rent and watch in the in-room DVD and VCR player.A microwave and fridge are furnished in every room. Inn Aquarius also provides a cable TV and a clock radio.The Stag and Heather Restaurant offers classic dishes and is open all day. Guests can dine indoors or on the outdoor patio.This hotel is a 2-minute drive from East Bicknell Sand Wash Pond, and a 6-minute drive from Wayne Theater. The entrance to Capitol Reef National Park is 12.5 miles away.
- Spacious rooms. Liked that the sink was separate from the shower and toilet. The pool and spa were warm.
- It was a nice room. Very roomy. The hot tub was very nice and relaxing. The front desk personnel were very nice and accommodating.
- The room was huge and comfortable. The bathroom is a little different. The toilet and shower are in one room and the sink is in another room next to it. Its not a problem, but a little unusual. The motel is about 40 minutes from Capitol Reef NP because of highway construction in October, 2020.
- The bed was so comfy! Great value for the money.
- Very well maintained. Our favorite motel on a 16 day, 6000 mile motorcycle trip!
Sunglow Motel and Restaurant
Located 13 mi from Capitol Reef National Park, this motel offers guest rooms with free WiFi. It features an on-site restaurant that servers original homemade pies.A cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries are provided in each guest room at Sunglow Motel and Restaurant. Mountain views are featured from each room.Serving home-cooked meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Torrey Restaurant is located at Motel Sunglow. Guests can enjoy pickle and Pinto Bean Pie for a unique dessert treat at this restaurant.Loa, Utah is 8.5 mi away from this motel. Thousand Lake Mountain is 30 mi away, and Escalante National Monument is 75 mi away. The property offers free guest parking.
- The lady at the restaurant that checked us in was very nice and made up for everything else. She manages the motel and the restaurant and works hard and does everything with a smile. It is much appreciated especially during the trying times with the pandemic.
- The location fronts a main highway through town but the area is very quiet at night. Dark skies at night and nice area of Utahs geography.
- Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are big and comfortable. Quiet.
- Lots of room for the money, good food, location and sunset
- We stopped for one night on our way from Goblin Valley to Bryce NP. Staff was very friendly and food was delicious tried both dinner and breakfast. Our room was big and clean, bed was big and comfortable. Will definitely stay here again if we are traveling back to this area.
Broken Spur Inn & Steakhouse
One of our top picks in Torrey. Featuring a seasonal indoor pool and hot tub, this Torrey, Utah accommodations is 10 miles from Capitol Reef National Park. Boulder Mountain is 5 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Select rooms feature a private balcony and spa bath at Broken Spur Inn & Steakhouse. Offering free Wi-Fi, each room provides satellite TV and an private bathroom.After a day of activity, guests can relax in the seasonal hot tub and indoor pool at Torrey Broken Spur Inn. A gift shop and a beauty salon are also available.Broken Spur Steakhouse serves a daily breakfast to guests until 10:00. The restaurant then reopens at 17:00 each evening and serves traditional steakhouse cuisine.Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument is 100 miles away from Broken Spur Inn & Steakhouse. Fish Lake is 40 miles away.
- The breakfast was very good with many choices. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
- The breakfast was exceptional, especially considering the pandemic and the restrictions imposed on hotels. There was a variety of delicious hot foods . The decor in the rooms and the dining area was really cool. We felt as if we were truly in the wild West!
- Fantastic place, the most comfortable hotel bed ever!
- This place is great! The rooms were comfy and the showers were hot! Breakfast freaking ruled! Coffee, eggs, sausage, pancakes, whew the whole nine yards.
- The restaurant, including Breakfast, was excellent, offering great tasty plates.
The Rim Rock Inn
Offering a restaurant on site, this motel is 10 minutes’ drive from Capitol Reef National Park. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Parking is provided on site.Each air-conditioned room features a patio with mountain views, a private entrance and a cable TV at Rim Rock Inn Torrey. An private bathroom is also included.Rim Rock Restaurant serves Western cuisine for dinner at Torrey Rim Rock Inn. Rim Rock Patio serves beer and cocktails and offers casual dining daily.Bluebell Knoll is 33 mi from the motel. Wayne Wonderland Airport is 20 minutes’ drive from Rim Rock Inn.
- Excellent views of Capital Reef N.P. from our room.
- The room was evidently newly refurbished and was perfectly clean.
- The hotel is very near Capitol Reef park, friendly staff. No breakfast only coffee and granola bars, but in general good place to pass the night.
- Loved the pub restaurant at this hotel, Great staff
- An absolute hidden gem. The cabins seemed brand new Like we were the first to use them. Location is just a few minuets drive into town the charming little town of Torrey. Wish we could have extended our stay. Excellent place to wake up to the sunrise and enjoy coffee on your private patio.
Offering free WiFi, the Motel Torrey is 20 minutes’ drive from Capitol Reef National Park Visitor Center.Each room features a flat-screen TV, views and a ground floor entrance at Motel Torrey. A private bathroom is also included.Downtown Torrey is 10 minutes’ walk from Motel Torrey.
- Cleanest room Ive ever stayed in! Great service. Loved the coded keypad door instead of needing a key. Location is fantastic.
- The room was clean and warm on our snowy November night. Beds are comfortable. Its an old style motel so we were able to park right in front of our room. The location was very good, centrally located for our visits to both Arches and Bryce National park. Michelle at the front desk was plesent to talk to in the morning as I got some coffee and packagaged snacks. When I left behind my dogs food and small food cooler, I got a call from Michelle offering to send the cooler back to us. Thats awesome service because I love that little food carrier!
- Staff was Nice and it was very quiet and peaceful.
- Great location to visit the National Park. Friendly helpful staff.
- Michelle, the front desk agent possibly also the owner? was very friendly and accommodating. I found the room to be pleasantly clean and comfortable.
Austin’s Chuckwagon Motel
Located in Torrey and with Capital Reef National Park reachable within 15 mi, Austin’s Chuckwagon Motel features a restaurant, allergy-free rooms, free WiFi throughout the property and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.The rooms at the motel are fitted with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a hot tub. All units will provide guests with a microwave.Austin’s Chuckwagon Motel offers a hot tub. Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Torrey, like hiking, horse riding and fishing.
- The hotel was in a pretty wooded area right off the main road. The host was very friendly. The ice machine was in a convenient location, and it was nice to have a coin laundromat across the parking area from the rooms. The room was comfortable and nicely equipped with a refrigerator and microwave. We did not use the pool outdoor, but it looked quite appealing,
- Was perfect for our mother son road trip with two separate bedrooms, a comfortable sitting room and a small kitchen. The only problem we had was that the WiFi was very weak and really not usable at all, other than that it was a delightful place to stay and to go hiking in the adjacent National Park which is stunning
- Clean room. Great location. We thought it would be a bigger space with somewhat of a view, but it didnt have either. Laundromat was an added bonus!
- We especially liked the two bedroom cabin, with a kitchen.
- Cute place to stay in town. Checkin/Checkout was easy. Office staff was nice. Place was clean and property was taken care of. Room size was good with fridge and microwave. We enjoyed the coffee and breakfast sandwiches at the Chuck Wagon store and very convenient to grab extra food for road trip. Close to Capital Reef NP.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bicknell