Hôtel Château Albert
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel Château Albert located in the heart of the Acadian Historic Village in Bertrand.All rooms include a private bathroom. Free toiletries and a hair dryer are included.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Hôtel Château Albert is 45 minutes’ from the city of Bathurst. Miramichi is 73 mi away.
- We enjoyed the buildings and the informative hosts at each one.Good location near Caraquet.Breakfast was fantastic.
- Location in Acadian Village was superb, convenient, charming. Huge room, looked like 1930s but freshly done, modern things present but cleverly hidden. Wonderful staff Breakfast ordinary BB fare but fine. Interesting wallpaper everywhere.
- We had a great stay. I arrived much later than planned, in the dark, after a very long drive. A very friendly security guard for the historic village took us right into the hotel, got our key and got us to our room. The room was very comfortable, and it was wonderful to wake right in the village for the days visit. They also made the effort to find me decaf coffee.
- The location the staff very friendly room very nice breakfast was very good they even had some gluten free options
- The staff and location were excellent, in the centre of the Arcadian Village. Despite being an old building the rooms were big and airy with an excellent bath.
Complexe d’hébergement la Maison touristique Dugas
Located 5 minutes’ drive from downtown Caraquet, the Complexe d’hébergement la Maison Touristique Dugas offers several types of accommodations. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The inn is a historical house with authentic Acadian heritage. In the morning, guests can choose a hearty, hot breakfast from the breakfast menu. Self-catering guest rooms are also offered. These give you access to a communal lounge and a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. The suites are a more luxurious than the standard rooms and include a private bathroom, living room and kitchen. The cottages are more private and also offer a kitchen and a outdoor fireplace. All guest cottages, rooms and suites include a TV.During your visit, you will have access to the gazebo, terraces and beach. Propane cauldrons will allow you to cook the fresh seafood of the region. Barbecues are also available for guest use.The renowned Acadian Historical Village is located 4.3 mi from La Maison Touristique Dugas. Many restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ drive. The beach is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Clean , comfortable, nice little deck on front complete with chairs
- Great place to stay as a family. Staff was very helpful with local history, tips about activities. You can walk to the beach on their land and see the sunset.
- Great set up, only wish there was a firepit closer to the cottages as my toddler was sleeping and we did not feel comfortable leaving him to go to the communal fire pit
- Beautiful gazebo for dining spending time as a group. Great atmosphere, relaxing and welcoming. We stayed in the main house, which is very nice. Close to the Vloroute de la Pninsule Acadienne, so could depart directly from here on bikes. Stayed here earlier in the summer with my family as well.
- I would return here in a heartbeat. It was so wonderful. It would have also been a great place for kids
Auberge De La Baie
Conveniently located off Route 145, this Caraquet property provides free Wi-Fi in each room. On-site dining is available from June to October. Acadian Historical Village is just 5 minutes’ drive away.A cable TV and a seating area feature in rooms at Auberge De La Baie. A work desk is also included. Free toiletries are provided in each air-conditioned guest room for added convenience.A shared terrace is available to guests of Auberge De La Baie Caraquet. Fax and photocopying facilities and vending machines providing snacks and drinks are on site. A nonsmoking environment is offered.Pokemouche Golf Club is just 1 minute’s drive from this property. The Théâtre Populaire D’Acadie theater is less than 0.6 mi from Auberge De La Baie.
- We were a little nervous when we arrived as the outside needed some love. We were shocked about our room as it was completely renovated and beautiful. So clean!! Great value for your money. Will definitely stay jere again
- Quiet location with extensive lawn overlooking the water we stayed in a newly renovated room which was very clean. Staff friendly. Short distance to restaurants and easy walk to beach only stayed one night as we were touring
- Lovely hotel in great location. Breakfast not included in price, but as an extra. Was served in clean, elegant dining room. Hand santitizers everywhere.
- Close to everything. Newly renovated rooms except Bathroom. Very clean and quiet.
- Very clean and modern. Real glasses as opposed to plastic ones. Efficient people at front desk and breakfast.
Super 8 by Wyndham Caraquet
Just 5 minutes’ walk from Caraquet city center and overlooking Chaleur Bay, this motel features an indoor pool, hot tub and 80-foot waterslide. Free in-room Wi-Fi is available.A 32-inch flat-screen TV is standard in all rooms at Super 8 Caraquet. A coffee machine, fridge and microwave are provided. All rooms are equipped with individual heating and air conditioning.A daily continental breakfast is included with a stay at Caraquet Super 8. Guests can also enjoy a nonsmoking environment and 24-hour front desk service.Village Historique Acadien, rich in Acadian history, is 5 minutes’ drive away. Carrefour de la mer shopping center is right next door to this motel.
- Great location to the harbor. We enjoyed walking to the restaurants/bar that is very close. Probably one of the nicest Super 8s weve stayed in.
- The property was stunning! The view was amazing and boardwalk next door. Great look outs!
- I really enjoyed the waterslide at the pool, the vending machine is super convenient and the people we met at front desk were very very friendly!
- The hotel is conveniently located by the sea. The seaside walking trail is within a minute of walking. The private balcony on the seaside is a plus.
- The hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Matthew Duguay at front desk was SUPER HELPFUL. DO NOT let this guy go!
Motel and Camping Colibri
Offering an outdoor pool, Motel and Camping Colibri is located in Caraquet. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this property. Caraquet Marina is 5.6 mi away.Air-conditioned rooms at Colibri Motel and Camping include a cable TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels.Other facilities offered at the property include laundry facilities, a convenience store and a shared fire pit. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site including volleyball, basketball and bingo.Pokemouche Golf Club is 5.6 mi from this property. Acadien Historic Village is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Really nice people very nice service very clean place we will come back for sure
- The room was clean and comfortable and more than adequate for a one night stay, and well located for a visit to the Acadian village.
- Very clean. Too late in the year but the pool and slide would be an awesome time for travelling children. BBQ and fire pit was a surprise! Would be a nice place to spend a few days.
- Location, fact that they took pets. Beds were very high!
- We had a renovated room they seem to have a mixture of both renovated and not renovated, and they seem to tend to provided the renovated ones to Booking.com reservations. The room was above expectations for such type of accommodation. Staff if very very friendly.
Tropic Acadien is located in Tracadie and offers a shared lounge, a garden and barbecue facilities. This holiday home features free private parking, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.The holiday home has 4 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bath.A sun terrace is available for guests to use at the holiday home.The nearest airport is Bonaventure Airport, 43 mi from Tropic Acadien.
No reviews yet.
Villegiature Deux Rivieres Resort
Offering an outdoor pool and a spa and wellness center, Villegiature Deux Rivieres Resort – Hôtel is located in Tracadie. It features free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast.Each of the rooms comes with a flat-screen TV, a coffee maker and air conditioning. Free toiletries and a hairdryer can be found in the bathroom. Some have a spa bath.At Villegiature Deux Rivieres Resort – Hôtel you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, luggage storage and a playground for the younger guests.Villegiature Deux Rivieres Resort – Hôtel provides parking at no extra charge. It is 1.9 mi from the city center of Tracadie-Sheila. Golf Pokemouche is within a 20-minute drive, while Val Comeau Provincial Park is 8.1 mi away.
- We had a wonderful night everything was great. Beautiful hotel. The lady who worked the seat the night we got in was very kind. We went down a few times to but some bottles of water she was nice. Then the next morning when it came to checking out we read the book and it said to give the key to the front desk so thats what we went to do and it was a different lady she was very rude. Telling us we couldnt use the hallway that we used to get there. I explained to her that we didnt know and that we had used it the night before and the lady who was working that night never said anything. She replied rudely saying that because of COVID the rules had changed. There should be a new page explaining the new rules. We wanted to come back some day but she made us think again and were not sure that we will.
- The rooms have a lot of space and very comfortable……. could use some more seating furniture….. maybe they had to adjust to the Covid 19 situation. There was no Breakfast available…… again maybe Covid19 situation. Not our first time at this place and would recommend to anybody.
- Hotel room, location, possibility to use washing machine, cleanliness
- Beautiful view, cozy cottage and very peaceful and quiet
- Locarion and cottage were nice. Did not realize breakfast was not included with the cottage, only included with hotel.Wood stove did not work, no propane, disappointed that we couldnt use ot on cold nights.
Patty’s Beach Chalets
Located on Janeville Beach, just 12 mi from Bathurst, Patty’s Beach Chalets offers self-catering accommodations.Each guest chalet features a well-equipped kitchen with full-size appliances, a toaster, coffee maker, microwave, dishware and cookware. Each chalet also includes its own propane barbecue and picnic table. Towels and linens are provided at no extra cost.Guests looking to explore the local area can borrow kayaks and bicycles. In the evenings, guests can enjoy a bonfire on the beach.Patty’s Beach Chalets is 57 mi from Miramichi. Moncton is 147 mi away
- Cottages had charm and fine, elevated views of the bay. The bay water was beautifully warmish.
- Beautiful place , Patty was awesome .I was only there 2 days but What A Much needed rest .Amazing sunset with driftwood fire on the beach. Couldnt ask for more!!!. Thanks again Patty …
- Excellent host, very clean cottage, great location.
- My hosts were great, and the view was wonderful.As an extra, Dennis made arrangements for my daughter and I on a lobster boat, which was great!
- laccueil et la confiance des proprietaires.la grandeur des chanlets et decorations.
The Happy Place, Its a Paradise
The Happy Place, Its a Paradise is located in Tracadie and offers a bar and a terrace.The chalet also includes 2 bathrooms.The nearest airport is Bonaventure Airport, 47 mi from the chalet.
No reviews yet.
Gite MacDale B&B
Located in a historic home, this Canton de Hope bed and breakfast provides free WiFi. A full, hot breakfast is served daily. The property is located 3.1 mi east of the Paspebiac shopping center.A work desk and a fan are offered in guest rooms at Gite MacDale B&B. Free toiletries are provided for added convenience. Select rooms include access to a private bathroom.Breakfast at B&B Gite MacDale includes farm fresh eggs, cinnamon rolls and muffins. Guests can enjoy the meal in the solarium, which features Chaleur Bay views.A shared terrace and a common lounge with cable TV are provided at Gite MacDale. Guests can take a relaxing stroll around the garden. A guest launderette is available at this nonsmoking property.Percé Rock is 1 hour’s drive away. Fauvel Golf Club is 11 mi from Gite MacDale B&B. The Pin Rouge ski area is less than 1 hour’s drive away.
- Gordon and Anne, our hosts were excelent, the rooms were clean and spacious. Would definitely suggest that guest to pre book for the grest homemade dinner. Breakfest was also execellent. My wife and i would highly recommend this property.The only negative would be for guest that cannot handle stairs.
- Very friendly and welcoming hosts! Lovingly prepared and very tasty breakfast with a beautiful view. We had a very nice stay and would like to come back again!
- Anne and Gord were very welcoming. We enjoyed the breakfast and the charm of their historic home.
- Great hospitality! Ann made us feel at home ! I have celiac and Ann cooked special meals for me. Our kids loved the place.
- We stayed for one night.The breakfast was fantastic. Homemade pancakes, muffins, local products,..The hosts were very helpfull and friendly.A place with a homey feeling.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bertrand