Radisson Fort George Hotel & Marina
Radisson Fort George Hotel & Marina is located in Belize City.Each room features air conditioning and cable TV. There is also a coffee machine. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a work desk and a safety deposit box.Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport is 8.7 mi away.
- Its right by the terminals for excursions and a few attractions of Belize City. With 3 different restaurants on site, finding food and drink is not an issue. Free parking on site was wonderful too. The service was consistently good.
- Room was nice. Restraint service and food was good
- The Facility was very clean, the staff was really helpful. The food at the Radisson was great.
- The location was close to the airport/ferry, had nice restaurants/bar/cafe on site. We wanted to stay 12 nights in belize city to take day tours, and this is one of the better options.
- Loooooooved the food, the front desk staff, the supervisors for the restaurants, the staff at the Tavern for lunch time. The new upgrades are nice. Love the extra security and service. I felt very safe and comfortable.
Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza
This modern hotel is located in a quiet area in north Belize City. It offers a fitness center, outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The air-conditioned rooms at the Best Western Belize Biltmore Plaza Hotel feature tiled floors and smart décor. Each one has a coffee-maker and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves a varied breakfast from 06:30. International food is available for lunch and dinner.The Best Western is 2.5 mi from Belize City Center. Here you can take a boat to Belize’s amazing Barrier Reef and Great Blue Hole. You can drive to Belize City Airport in 8 minutes.
- The room was large, clean and comfortable. It smelled fresh no smoke smell at all. I only stayed one night before my flight home to the US. I found that the facilities were taking precautions for COVID19. There was a restaurant, that althought htey were out of a couple items, the food was good and large portions.
- the staff was incredibly attentive. The pool was fantastic. The food was excellent . . . be sure to order Salbutes!!!
- They have a nice pool, restaurant, etc…. The room was very clean and decent and had an above average assortment of personal care items. The refrigerator does not work, but everything else did and was easy to find and use. One of the biggest complaints I had was they charged 25. U.S. dollars for the shuttle from the airport…for about a 5 mile trip! That is Highway robbery in Belize! We are in Belize, not the U.S., and all the pricing was in U.S. dollars….not impressed with that at all.
- Hotel is close to the airport and a good location to get on the main highways out of Belize City. Room are nice and large. The hotel has a nice pool and outdoor bar area. Overall it is a solid 3 star hotel
- The staff was phenomenal. We were able to get our room early and the wait staff in the lounge and by the pool were great especially Dayan. Shuttle service to and from the airport was great
The Great House Inn
One of our top picks in Belize City. Located just 350 feet from the sea, this charming colonial hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. The historic Fort Point Lighthouse is a 2-minute walk away.Rooms at the Great House Inn open onto the large veranda. Each bright, air-conditioned room offers a seating area, cable TV and a mini fridge. Bathrooms include toiletries and a hairdryer.Great House Inn is a 10-minute walk from the center of Belize City. The hotel’s tour desk can arrange private excursions, including diving and snorkeling trips and visits to nearby Mayan ruins.
- Beautifully converted British colonial house near the water, beautiful grounds, spacious suites, porches and verandas. Lovely garden restaurant and bar very tropical, very Belizian. Gracious staff, very safe.
- Everything about the hotel was wonderful to include the staff and the room. The bed was very comfortable.
- The breakfast was very limited in the selection. But, that was not a detractor, since we located a suitable place within 5 minute walk of our location that served a hearty breakfast at a reasonable price.
- Great value. SimplePlace not a lot of charm but better than the Radisson chain next door. BI room. Very clean. Nice bedding great shower. Friendly staff
- The staff was super friendly and very accommodating, the room was very nice and exceptionally clean.
Golden Bay Belize Hotel
Located in Belize City, 1.9 mi from Belize Harbor, Golden Bay Belize Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a terrace. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the hotel, each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at Golden Bay Belize Hotel.The nearest airport is Sir Barry Bowen Municipal Airport, 1.2 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
The Red Hut Inn
Just 350 feet from Belize City’s seafront, The Red Hut Inn features a terrace and simple accommodations with free Wi-Fi. It has easy access to the Northern Highway and is less than 2.2 mi from the city center.Each air-conditioned suite has a sofa, a refrigerator, cable TV, free WiFi and
a private bathroomGuests can eat breakfast and dinner at Red Hut, which offers an on-site catering service with a wide range of Caribbean cuisine. The hotel is also located only 1.9 mi from a large supermarket and several restaurants.Located in the Belama Phase 1 area, the hotel is within 15 minutes’ walk of many cafes, bars and restaurants. Staff can arrange transfers to Belize City Airport, a 15-minute drive away.
- Everything else was fine. Close to a store. Not far from the bars or kukumba beach. They were very friendly and had great hospitality. The pool was a nice temp. Lewis was very hospitable and very sweet. Hes also a very safe driver and nice to have around. Def would reccomend the spot. They take care of you and have beer and waters available to everyone for a small fee. Not far from a bank either. Bring lots of cash with you though cause cards have a 5 up charge.
- We love the way the owners went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. Clean comfy accommodation s AC . And a small above ground pool was perfect for a dip to cool down.
- The large terrace with comfy tables chairs and hammocks were my favorite part of the Inn. It was peaceful and there was always a nice breeze blowing.
- I stayed overnight just to fly out the next am to the US. I wished I stayed closer to the airport its a good 25 minutes away. However, the private room and bathroom were perfect and I was impressed. It was really just an easy in and easy out and mostly i just showered and slept so it was perfect!
- Very confortable, the staff was helpful and can call taxi or provide information for you. In a safe neighbourhood and far from the center of Belize city witch is a little unsafe. Close to a supermarket and a convenience store. The hammocks were nice. Beer and water a available. There is hot water rare in belize. Also close to the airport witch is convenient. Easy to find. Very calm place. Also there is some tours available.
Easy Inn Hotel
One of our top picks in Belize City. Easy Inn Hotel is located 2.4 mi from Belize City Center and 1.9 mi from Belize Municipal Airport. It features a garden, terrace and business center. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms offer minimalist décor, TV, air conditioning and cable channels. Private bathrooms also come with a shower.At Easy Inn Hotel you will find a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered include a tour desk, luggage storage and a laundry.Philip Goldson International Airport is 6.8 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Comfortable, clean, basic, hot water. Everything you want in hotel without paying for whats not. The bed was super comfortable, bathroom was clean with hot water. TV, satellite, fast internet, easy check in. Ive stayed Im in Belize City at least 6 times, and this is my new go to. Sorry Fort George.
- Quiet area but still close to airport and downtown.
- Location very good and convenient. Was close enough for me to get to the airport. Also stayed there when my son had surgery very convenient and comfortable.
- It was very clean service was very good the employees were excellent
- Hotel was clean and basic. We appreciated the AC in the Belizean heat! Front desk staff was friendly and helpful and the TV got great channels.
Set in Belize City, 2.5 mi from Belize Harbor, Caribbean Hotel provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. This 3-star hotel offers room service and an ATM. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at the hotel also have a lake view. At Caribbean Hotel, all rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower.The accommodations offers a à la carte or American breakfast.Caribbean Hotel offers a terrace.The nearest airport is Sir Barry Bowen Municipal Airport, 0.6 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The manager / owner was very kind and helpful. Easy access tot he beach. Location is good.
- The location was perfect and staff very respectful.
- All is perfect , area is safe the rooms is very big and clean
- Morning coffee, we ask owner and he made it.The sea is near by walk but no place to swim or we dont find it
- Great value for money. The owner Mr Ahmed and his staff were so friendly and super helpful. Would definitely stay again. Thank you!
One of our best sellers in Belize City! Chapito’s is located in Belize City and has a garden and a terrace. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Each room comes with a patio with a garden view.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Chapito’s provides some accommodations that have a balcony, and each room is equipped with an electric tea pot. Guest rooms include a seating area.Belize Harbor is 24 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Sir Barry Bowen Municipal Airport, 21 miles from Chapito’s.
No reviews yet.
Harbour View Cottages & Rooms
Located in Belize City. Among the various facilities are an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The air-conditioned rooms provide pool view and come with a desk and free WiFi.The rooms in the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. At Harbor View Cottages the rooms have a seating area.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.Harbor View Cottages offers a terrace.The nearest airport is Philip S. W. Goldson International, 11 mi from the resort, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Everything was very nice clean . The cafe was closed due to covid so we were choosing from a list and food was brought to our patio. It was nice. So I dont know how standard preakfast was.
- Loved the location. near the sea, good restaurants, felt safe. very relaxing vacation spot. pool and grounds are kept very clean. friendly helpful staff. Bed was comfortable. AC worked great. Wifi was strong.
- The location is ideal next to the water front, and across the street from Marthas cafe which is a place any visitor needs to go to relax and enjoy the Belizian hospitality. The cottages are designed for two, but a roller bed at an additional cost comfortably provides room for three. The cottages are very clean, as is the area within which they are situated. All the amenities work HVAC, hot water, lights, TV, hammock! making this an ideal place to spend a few days. This was the best hotel we stayed in while in Belize City.
- The bed and pillows were comfortable with soft sheets.Staff was super nice and helpful and the rooms are large and super clean!!A wonderful stay!!!
- Harbor View is the most welcoming venue I have ever experienced. Ones every need is acknowledged and meet beyond expectation. The cottages are bright, comfortable and well appointed. The food at Marthas Cafe is healthy, but not in the nuts and granola way, although they have nuts and granola! It is vegan food that takes you by surprise in the layers of flavor and beauty of presentation in each dish!Yoga classes and a spa complete to amazing offerings all within steps of Harbor View Estates and Cottages.
One of our top picks in Belize City. Villa Boscardi is located 2.5 mi from central Belize City. Free Wi-Fi access is available on site and the breakfast is included with the rate.Rooms here will provide you with cable TV, a coffee machine and a fridge. Private bathrooms also come with a shower.The property has a common use kitchen where guests can prepare their meals. Within a short 8-minute walk there is a Chinese restaurant and an international-style restaurant is 10 minutes’ wlak away.Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Clean, comfortable and convenient to get to the airport.
- Christina is the host that goes out of her way to accommodate your needs. She arranged for a tour of the ruins and the Belize Zoo for us and we had a great time. The property is well kept and the rooms are spacious and clean and great for relaxing. This is a boutique BB with lovely setting and tasty breakfasts. Highly recommend!
- Beautiful, quiet and great location. Breakfast was AMAZING!!! and….. off street parking! 1 block from the water and a fabulous restaurant.
- Villa Boscardi is a little oasis in the middle of what seems like a not so good neighborhood but dont be concerned its a safe place with great staff. Make sure to take advantage of the pool/jacuzzi.
- Owners and staff were delightful, easy, breakfast was great, everything was spotless and quiet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Belize City