Super 8 by Wyndham Augusta
One of our best sellers in Augusta! This hotel is 1.5 mi from Augusta National Golf Course and within walking distance of Washington Crossing Shopping Center. It features a restaurant and modern rooms with free WiFi.The Super 8 by Wyndham Augusta offers rooms decorated in bright, bold colors and furnished with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each room includes air conditioning, a coffee maker and free cable with HBO. Granite counters and a glass shower adorn the spacious bathroom.A daily continental breakfast is served in the morning for guests of the Super 8 by Wyndham Augusta. Breakfast can also be enjoyed all day at Denny’s Restaurant, which is on-site and serving American dishes 24/7.Downtown Augusta and Augusta State University are both 11-minute drives from the hotel.
- I like the location. I like the way the staff work with you.
- Super clean, excellent staff and very convenient being just 500 feet from I20
- The very quiet and relaxing atmosphere. The friendly staff that was friendly and not rude and nasty like there coworkers.
- The staff was really nice and made me feel welcomed.
- The bathroom was huge and the bed was extremely comfortable
Quality Inn at Fort Gordon
One of our top picks in Augusta. The Quality Inn at Fort Gordon is located on Interstate 20, five miles from Paine College. This Augusta hotel is near Augusta State University and Augusta National Golf Club. Fort Gordon is only two miles away. The Augusta Regional Airport at Bush Field is 14 miles from the hotel. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the area. There is a Waffle House within walking distance of the hotel.Full-service amenities and features include Free deluxe continental breakfast, Free high-speed Internet access in the lobby and all rooms, Free local calls, Free newspaper, Free coffee.Guests of this Augusta hotel can also enjoy the outdoor pool. Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like spacious work areas with speakerphones, computer hookups and voice mail. A business center with access to copy and fax services is available for guest convenience.All guest rooms include kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers and eating areas. Guest rooms also include irons, ironing boards and hair dryers.Ample parking for all vehicles is located on the property. Connecting and nonsmoking rooms are also available.
- Gave out sack breakfast sandwiches and closed drink. Other places just stopped altogether. Glad that they found a way to still offer it. Rooms were clean and comfy!!
- The whole staff is wonderful. My favorite is Dor in housekeeping
- I love the staff. Everyone was so helpful. I was able to get toothpaste and they had a sewing kit they let me borrow to sew a button back on my shirt. The breakfast was filling and quite appropriate for the Corona Virus contactless procedures. I did enjoy my stay.
- This is a great place the staff are so nice and do a great job. Patty at front desk is the greatest. Thank you.
- I didnt have Breakfast.. But everything was fine
Motel 6-Augusta, GA – Fort Gordon
One of our best sellers in Augusta! Located off 1-520 W Exit 2, Motel 6 Augusta – Ft Gordon is set in Belair, 6.2 mi from Augusta and 22 mi from Aiken. Features include free WiFi and a cable TV in every room.Each room comes with a desk with a chair. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can also enjoy free parking on site and will have access to drink and snack vending machines.The property is 1.9 miles’ drive from Augusta Mall and 3 miles’ drive from August National Golf Club.
- I enjoyed having a table to sit at and eat. The checkin receptionist was extremely polite and helpful. Thank you! It was quiet and peaceful. I wished I could have said it was excellent but there were a few bumps.
- The cleanliness was wonderful. Great hot breakfast every morning. Altogether great place. As I said before would recommend to any one
- They didnt serve breakfast and the location was great with alot of food places to eat at
- Customer service was really polite and got what we needede
- It was comfortable and conveniently close to various cheap eats. Bed was comfortable and the A/C worked great.
Super 8 by Wyndham Augusta/Ft Gordon Area
This Georgia hotel serves a continental breakfast and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TV with HBO. Augusta National Golf Club is 5 miles from the hotel.Super 8 Augusta/Fort Gordon Area provides in-room microwaves and refrigerators. Each room also includes a work desk.During their stay, guests can enjoy free local calls. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.Augusta Super 8 is 1 miles from Augusta Mall. The hotel is within 4 miles of Newman-Augusta Tennis Center and Augusta State University.
No reviews yet.
Red Carpet Inn – Augusta
Located just off Interstate 520, this motel is 5.6 mi from the Augusta Golf Course. A 24-hour reception is offered for guest convenience.Free WiFi and cable TV are included in rooms at Red Carpet Inn Augusta. Rooms are also air-conditioned and include toiletries, a radio, and a telephone.A daily maid service is offered to guests at Red Carpet Inn. Fax and photocopying facilities are available.The Augusta Mall is 2.5 mi from the Augusta Red Carpet Inn. Central Augusta is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The property is clean and the owners and staff are very good at their Jobs .Also they have really brought this place up to par in the last couple years..I also like the new landscape with the mulch and various plants..I would definitely stay here again.
- The breakfast was ok. Could have had more variety.
- The price. The room was big and clean. Good water pressure
- Close to the interstate. Close to the local mall. Rooms are very clean and very roomy. Restaurant close by. Area is very quiet and peaceful. Drink machines outside close to the room. Easy and close parking
- Fantastic room for the price! Was delighted that the room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. Everyone I encountered was courteous and polite
West Bank Inn
This Augusta, Georgia motel is just 1 mi from Augusta National Golf Club, home of the Masters golf tournament. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided.A cable TV is included every room of this Augusta West Bank Inn. All rooms offer a microwave and small refrigerator as well as coffee-making facilities.A fitness center is on site at the West Bank Inn as well as a fully equipped business center. Laundry facilities and a 24-hour reception are offered for added convenience.This hotel is also 15 minutes’ drive from Fort Gordon and 4 mi from Augusta city center. The River Golf Club is 7 mi away.
- The room was clean. I had to be moved to another room because the door stop working.
- The staff was nice the check in process was easy and quick. The room and the property were exceptionally clean and quiet with very comfortable beds. I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody looking for a quiet,clean comfortable place to sleep for the night.
- I like that it was clean and close to places to eat
- When ever Im in town I come here! Its like home so comfortable and clean I just love coming here…
- Couldnt stay for breakfast this time. Normally excellent. I stay In Augusta for medical treatment at University hospital.Convenient location and good place for the price.
Motel 6-Augusta, GA
Located off Interstate 20 in Augusta, Georgia, this pet friendly hotel is 5 minutes from the National Golf Club, home of the PGA Masters Tournament. It features an outdoor pool.The rooms at the Augusta Motel 6 include cable TV and free Wi-Fi. A work desk is provided and local calls are free.The front desk of this Augusta motel is open 24 hours a day and serves free coffee in the mornings. Laundry facilities are available and parking is free.The James Brown Arena and the Morris Museum of Art in downtown Augusta are a 10-minute drive from the Motel 6 Augusta. The Augusta Golf Course is a 15-minute drive from the property.
- Great place to stay. Helpful and courteous staff.
- I didnt take advantage of the breakfast. I enjoyed my stay and liked the staff. Easy check in.
- Bed, location, outstanding front desk check in representative
- Bed was soft, bathroom was big and easy for me to move around.
- Clean, good location and great man behind the desk!
Knights Inn – Augusta
The Knights Inn Augusta is located off Interstate 20, just 1.5 miles from the Augusta National Golf Club. Guests will receive a continental breakfast during their stay and can use the outdoor pool on site.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO are included in every room at this Augusta hotel. A microwave and small refrigerator are also provided for added convenience.A 24-hour front desk is available to the guests of the Augusta Knights Inn. Vending machines for snacks and drinks are on site and free parking is also available.The property is a 10-minute drive from downtown Augusta and Paine College. The River Golf Club is 7.5 miles away.
- This is far one of the best hotel. Its clean and cheap. Early check ins and the manager and staff treats you like family. Thanks guys ur outstanding
- I love the area cause the food places and stores are right there. Im always comfortable when I go there
- The Room was clean linen was clean Staff was great I always have a pleasant stay
- Clean room,staff excellent ,bedding very good and great location for the Masters!
- The lobby the staff the rooms were all very clean and comfortable and The staff was very nice
Americas Best Value Inn Augusta Downtown
Augusta Museum of History and Imperial Theatre are within an 8-minute walk of this motel, which features an outdoor pool. The spacious rooms at Augusta Budget Inn offer cable TV with HBO.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are included in the traditionally decorated rooms. There is also free Wi-Fi and a seating area.The 24-hour front desk at Budget Inn Augusta offers fax services. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are available.Riverwalk Augusta and James Brown Arena are within a 14-minute walk of this conveniently located motel. Augusta Canal is 1 miles away.
- I like the location and the room was extra clean and the staff was very polite
- The room is surprisingly good granite countertops and a really soft bed. And the staff are AMAZING. My car got hit in the parking lot, and the front desk guy spent two hours combing through the security footage looking for the culprit. Its rare to find someone so helpful at such a cheap place.
- very available and professional staff, safe place to stay.
- Room was nice and clean and cool no bugs Thank you.
- The rooms were nice and clean. The staff was very friendly! Will go back again my next visit.
Scottish Inns Augusta
Located 3.5 miles from the center of Augusta, the Scottish Inns Augusta is less than a 15-minute drive from Augusta National Golf Club. The motel features a continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in every simply decorated room at this Augusta hotel. Guests can enjoy cable TV and make free international calls.A laundromat is on site and is available to all guests at the Augusta Scottish Inns. Vending machines and a 24-hour front desk are also available at this motel.There are a variety of dining options less than a 5-minute walk from the motel and Fort Gordon is 10 miles away. The dining and shopping options of the Augusta Mall are less than a 10-minute drive from the motel.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Belair