|2||Long Holiday Motel||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Rodeway Inn Gunnison||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
Situated off Route 50 in the scenic West Elk Mountains, this Gunnison, Colorado motel features a unique gazebo hot tub, has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily deluxe continental breakfast. Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport is a 5 minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are included in all guest rooms at Western Motel. For convenience, each comfortably furnished room includes tea and coffee-making facilities.BBQ facilities are on-site at Motel Western. Fax and photocopying services and vending machines with drinks are available.Dos Rios Golf Club is less than one mile from this motel. The Pioneer Museum is a 5 minute walk away. This motel is within driving distance of numerous ghost towns, national parks and forests.
- Very nice spot. Close to downtown or Main Street. The owner, or whomever it was that helped me, was very nice and helpful. Quiet place, too.
- The hotel was very easy to find. Check in was really smooth, and the staff member was very friendly and had a lot of info. The room was very clean and well maintained. The bed was comfortable and clean as well. Very worth the money.
- Staff was very helpful and the property was clean and fresh.
- Very clean and I am writing this review 5 days after my stay in the hotel and I was worried about my stay thinking i will catch covid. But the room was very clean and the cleaning lady sanitized everything. It was a dog friendly room and my dog slept peacefully on her dog bed which I put on the floor.
- Convenient and reasonable.Great restaurant next door.
Long Holiday Motel
Offering free Wi-Fi, this motel is 20 minutes’ drive to Blue Mesa Reservoir. All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Coffee and breakfast pastries are served each morning.Each air-conditioned room is equipped with a microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities at Long Holiday Motel Gunnison. An private bathroom is also included.Free parking for ATVs, boats and snowmobiles is provided to all guests at Gunnison Long Holiday Motel.Crested Butte Ski Resort is 40 minutes’ drive from Gunnison Long Holiday Motel. Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park is 60 miles from the motel.
- We enjoyed our stay very much. The rooms are clean!! The owner is nice and if you need anything at all they are happy to help.
- Easy access. Unique outdoor setting along with a hot tub.
- Super cute motel, lot beautifully landscaped, updated room, small kitchenette, appliances available, soft bed sheets, very clean, location.
- The grounds and flowers are beautiful. Shower great!
- Cute, older motel with nice grounds and very clean rooms. Loved the small stove, refrigerator and sink for dishes. Internet was good.
Rodeway Inn Gunnison
Featuring a hot tub, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from Blue Mesa Reservoir. All rooms include free Wi-Fi access. Guests can enjoy a terrace and a picnic area. A free hot breakfast is served daily.Each room has cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator at Rodeway Inn Gunnison. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Laundry facilities and fax and photocopying services are available at Gunnison Rodeway Inn. The meeting room accommodates up to 50 people for most events and business functions.Almont is 12 miles from the hotel. Western State Colorado University is a 5-minute drive from Rodeway Inn Gunnison.
- Nice place in the area of many amazing mountain hikes and offroads. Very reasonable pricing.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the heated bathroom floor was a nice surprise!
- The people at the reception desk, owners, housekeepers were exceptionally friendly. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Good hotel for the value. Convenient location. I would recommend it.
- Dog friendly! Near golf course and good Spot to walk.
- I dont like the early checkin fee. Otherwise, very good stay. Older place, but very clean, quiet, and comfortable
Looking for: Best Hotels in Almont