Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Pocono near Lake Harmony
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Pocono near Lake Harmony offers free Wi-Fi and spacious guest rooms with a sofa bed. This Pennsylvania hotel is 5 miles from Big Boulder Ski Area.All of the traditionally decorated rooms are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. They include cable TV and a desk.During their stay, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast. They can also make free local calls.Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Pocono near Lake Harmony is within 5 miles of Deer Path Riding Stable and Pocono Hershey Resort Golf Course. Pocono Raceway is a 15-minute drive away.
- Due to Covid restrictions, and out of abundance of caution, breakfast was not served.
- The hotel was exactly what was expected, clean and ready for us. The staff were very friendly and helpful and gave us some tips on where to get food and other things we needed.
- Very Warm and cleanLocation good for familyPA turnpike and route 80 near by
- Clean and a good value. My room had new flooring and bath.
- Another you get what you pay for motel…moderate and somewhat in need of some TLC. Not one Id visit with my wife but it was fine for me…moderate and OK
Sullivan Trail Inn & Suites
This Pocono Lake motel is a 14-minute drive from Jack Frost Mountain ski area. It features an outdoor pool as well as a lawn with a picnic area and playground. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A microwave and mini-fridge are provided in all rooms at Sullivan Trail Motel. A cable TV, in-room coffee and a work desk are also included.Motel Sullivan Trail is a 12-minute drive from Pocono Raceway, and a 27-minute drive from The Crossings Premium Outlets. Big Pocono State Park is 19 miles away.
- The saying goes…you get what you pay for….
- Location was good and easy to connect to Split Rock Resort. Would have loved if the 5 rooms were together. Pools were closed. We had to create other activities to do for the 2 nights we stayed.Generally, the facility is good for the price and would likely refer the place to a family or family.
- Room was very clean, bed comfortable. For the money and how close it was to the race track it was a good deal. I would stay there again
- Everything was nice room was clean, staff is friendly
- Hotel is in a excellent location and the restaurant next door Robert Christians is the best wonderful crowd of people food is great for the prices. A must check out when in the area
Macaluso’s at the Lantern Lodge
Located in Jim Thorpe, 27 mi from Bethlehem, Macaluso’s at the Lantern Lodge features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms offer cable TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Macaluso’s at the Lantern Lodge features free WiFi throughout the property.Allentown is 25 mi from Macaluso’s at the Lantern Lodge, while Mount Pocono is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley International Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- We went to Jim Thorpe for two days so the location was really good. The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable and the the shower had very good pressure. We had dinner at the restaurant and it was great!
- Great value, comfortable beds and pillows. Staff was very helpful!
- Location was great and close to town. Also, close to a lot of different hiking trails and parks. The room was comfortable for the most part and the staff provided us with clean sheets and towels everyday. Also anything else we needed they were more than accommodating.
- Was looking for simple, basic and clean. We got that and more. Great location to all pocono amentities, only five minutes from Jim Thorpe. And to our surprise a resturant with fantastic italian food. It was our 28th anniversary and it was very nice, cozy and the food was a bonus…soooo good! Beds and pillows very comfy, and Im very picky, didnt even mind the two beds instead of one. Best sleep Ive had in a long time.
- It was a nice room close to where we were visiting
Country Place Inn and Suites White Haven
Located within 15 minutes’ drive from Jack Frost Ski Area and Big Boulder, this motel features free Wi-Fi access. Pocono Raceway is 16 miles away.Each room at the Country Place Inn and Suites White Haven includes a microwave, refrigerator, and cable TV. They have an private bathroom and are air-conditioned.The front desk is available 24-hours. The White Haven Country Place Inn offers free parking.Pocono Hershey Resort Golf Course is 5 minutes’ drive from the motel. Mohegan Sun At Pocono Downs is 22 miles away.
- Very friendly owners, went out of their way to make sure we had a great stay. Look forward to staying again if I come back to the area!
- Very cozy. Nice layout. Kind people. Good amenities.
- The value for the money was excellent. This is a barebones, oldfashioned motel, so I suspect someone will come along and update it and charge a lot more. In the meantime, I paid 64, high season, for a night in the Pocono Mountains, in a clean room with a comfortable bed and a clean shower. It had a small microwave and fridge, but no coffeemaker or utensils.
- Trankility. Clean. Nice spot to get away from getto.good for the price.
- The lady that helped me was very kind and friendly
Offering free WiFi access, Mahoning Inn is located in Lehighton. The property has a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge.A microwave, refrigerator and cable TV are provided in each guest room.Snacks and refreshments are available from on-site vending machines at the Lehighton Mahoning Inn. The property offers free parking.Asa Packer Mansion Museum is 4 minutes’ drive from the motel. Blue Mountain Ski Area is 21 minutes’ drive.
- While making reservations, I always ask for a quiet room on a higher floor. This time a family with two noisy children was staying in the adjacent room, behind a connecting door. After voicing my concerns at the reception, I immediately received another upgraded room, which was very nice.In our room we found not only coffee and tea, but also cream and bottled water, which was quite surprising. Another plus a great diner next door. BTW, even in those COVID times, when much more expensive hotels stopped serving breakfast, the Mahoning Inn still provides continental breakfast. Great place!
- The staff was great. The shower was great as well.
- This is a great little place to stay if youre in the area and I have to give it a full recommendation. If you want all the amenities of one of the bigger chains, forget it. However, if you want a place with a lot of heart that takes you back to the days of momandpop establishments for the weary traveler, this is your ticket. We booked a room with one large bed and had no complaints. The structure is plaster, which you dont see very much these days. Exterior has a nice landscape with plenty of attention provided. Bathrooms had a shower curtain on a pole but what the heck more do you need? One thing you need to be aware about is that there is no bathroom in the lobby, so get your business done before you arrive. Breakfast is provided, but its the standard continental variety, so dont expect bacon and eggs. However, there are two nice restaurants a stones toss away.Im glad to see places such as this still exist.
- The staff is always top notch! Always enjoy my stays.
- We got a super comfortable room for one night. We needed a close place to stay near the locally famous Mahoning Drive In. I was lucky to grab the last room. We were very pleasantly surprised with how clean and thoughtfully appointed the room was. It has a decent continental breakfast. Convenient check in/out time. Nearby Jim Thorp, PA turnpike, and an amazing BBQ food truck. Ill definitely stay here again. You cant beat the price!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Albrightsville