|1||Best Western Alamosa Inn||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||The Sunset Inn||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Super 8 by Wyndham Alamosa||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Best Western Alamosa Inn
One of our best sellers in Alamosa! This Alamosa, Colorado hotel features warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It offers a free shuttle to the San Luis Valley Regional Airport, just 2.9 miles away.A refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are included in all rooms at the Best Western Alamosa Inn. Each room features a spacious work desk and a seating area and offers simple décor.Guests can enjoy the indoor pool or relax in the jacuzzi. Free access is provided the hotel’s fitness room, and a business center is on site.A daily continental breakfast featuring waffles and eggs is offered each morning at the Alamosa Best Western.Adams State College is just a 10-minute walk from this hotel. The Cattails Golf Course is an 8-minute drive away.
- I was down there twice in the last month for one night each stay. It was a good location, very comfortable, and the room was clean clean clean.
- We have stayed here a couple of times on our vacations to this area love this hotel very comfortable spacious room very friendly staff
- Very clean, great staff who were friendly and helpful, great grab and go breakfast!
- we didnt make it to the breakfast but did see the room and it was very nice had to meet friends so were not able to stay for breakfast. the room was beautiful and comfortable enjoyed our stay will stay there again when in the area.
- We appreciated the breakfast to go some other chains havent offered any alternative during the pandemic.We also liked having a picnic table where we could enjoy our dinner outdoors, and the nice pet area.
The Sunset Inn
The Sunset Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alamosa. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site. A complimentary breakfast buffet, consisting of hot and cold items, is served daily and coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day.Guest rooms have 42″ flat-screen TVs, microwaves, refrigerators, and attached bathrooms.Guest laundry is available, as are irons and ironing boards.
- The front desk staff was amazing and very helpful! The room was clean and comfortable. It seemed safe. The breakfast staff was friendly.
- Staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. As with most hotels during COVID19 meals are hard to find but the staff here worked very hard to stay within guidelines but also be hospitable and they did a great job.
- Exceptional service at the front desk. Room was big and clean. Real breakfast was offered.
- I felt like a Queen, everyone was so attentive, always asking to do more. Was so nice to have a pleasant visit with no complaints!
- Close to downtown and the butcher is across the street! Rooms have lots of closet space. Spectrum had lots of channels for your television viewing. You have a sink in the bathroom plus one next to the microwave.
Super 8 by Wyndham Alamosa
One of our top picks in Alamosa. Less than one-half mile from the San Luis Valley Regional Medical Center, this Alamosa, Colorado hotel offers a full hot breakfast. Spacious rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a cable TV.A seating area and clock radio are provided in all rooms at the Super 8 Alamosa. Free bathroom amenities are included in each room.Guests can enjoy a daily full hot breakfast which consists of fresh scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage links, waffles, cereal and more.Free access to an indoor pool is offered to all guests. The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk.Cattails Golf Course is 1.9 miles from the Alamosa Super 8, and the San Luis Valley Regional Airport is 3.5 miles away. The Great Sand Dunes National Park is around a 35-minute drive from this hotel.
- Beds were comfortable! Room was a nice size and I liked that the floor was tile instead of carpet.
- Even with Covid they found a way to serve a hot breakfast. The room was clean and fully stocked with normal amenities.
- I like how comfy the rooms feel. There was like 8 different soda machines and 4 different laundry stations.
- Nice people for staff. Helped with TV issues and served a nice breakfast.
- Spacious, clean room and bathroom. Nice shower in handicap room, with rails and shower seat.The grab and go breakfast was wonderful! A brown bag with fruit, a boiled egg, and a cereal bar. Yogurt was available. Biscuits and gravy were todays hot dish. Coffee! Yes! During this Pandemic, travel has been challenging. Super 8 Alamosa was fabulous.
Located off Highway 160, this budget Alamosa, Colorado motel offers a daily hot breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Adams State College is 3 minutes’ drive away.A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are featured in all rooms at the Valley Motel. The temperature-controlled rooms are simply furnished with a work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities.The Rio Grande Scenic Railroad is 2 miles from the Alamosa Valley Motel. San Luis Valley Brewing Company is a 5 minutes’ drive away. Cattails Golf Course is 10 minutes’ drive east of the motel.This pet-friendly motel offers an on-site laundromat and a 24-hour front desk.
- My family and I stayed here while on a road trip, so we didnt get here until like 1 or 2 am. The owner was nice enough to wake up in the middle of the night to answer our calls and check us in, which we really appreciated.
- the parking was very crowded, many construction workers staying there I think which took much of the parking.Other wise all was well . The owner / management are very nice and available . I didnt go to office for breakfast if it was offered the virus thing may have taken that away I dont know.
- Breakfast was great. The location was good as well. Everything was perfect. Id most Definitely come back
- 1 mile out of town on main street. Next door to IHOP
- Everything was great, the service and thestaff was super corteous..
Looking for: Best Hotels in Alamosa