|1||White Sands Motel||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Economy Inn Alamogordo||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
White Sands Motel
White Sands Motel offers accommodations in Alamogordo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this motel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. White Sands Motel features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Convenient placeGreat value. Only 15 minutes to the White Sands National Park by car. Offers free breakfast.
- This motel has a nice family feel. It is run by a friendly couple and I felt that this helped the stay feel more personalized. We came on a road trip from Arizona to go to White Sands National Park and then also did a day trip to Ruidoso and Cloudcroft before heading north so it was perfect for our needs. There is a cute little swing out behind the motel that my 5 year old liked to swing on at night so I bet this is what she will remember from our stay! They also had complimentary plastic snow saucers for us to take to slide down the dunes at White Sands. That was a nice touch! When housekeeping could not come due to a family emergency, the couple called our room as soon as we returned from our day trip to ask if we needed anything and then promptly brought it over.
- Older property, very well maintained. And has one of the only neon signs in the south side of Alamogordo. The bed seemed initially soft but was ultimately supportive. Quiet room in the back of the property. Plush towels, plentiful hot water.
- The bed was very comfortable. No breakfast was provided
- Excellent location, very clean room. Good sized space
Offering free Wi-Fi, this motel is 20 minutes’ drive from White Sands National Monument. All rooms feature a cable TV with HBO film channels. Free coffee is served in the lobby each morning.Each air-conditioned room includes a work desk, a small refrigerator and a microwave at Budget Motel 7 Alamogordo. An private bathroom is also available.A 24-hour reception assists guests at Alamogordo Budget Motel 7. Free parking is provided on site.Alameda Park Zoo is 5 minutes’ drive from the motel. New Mexico Museum of Space History is 3 miles from Budget Motel 7.
- Very good value. Looks like a flophouse from the outside but recently renovated on the inside with full amenities and a king size comfortable bed
- Clean room, even If you are in a motel you feel on a hotel. Very good location
- Clean good location for national parks visitsTown has lots of good restaurant especially SiSenor right next door
- Clean, close to the best hamburgers lotaburger and breakfast waffle and pancake house and its located on main st. To everything.
- It was a very nice place! I couldnt believe how reasonable the price was. There is a delicious restaurant right next door.
Economy Inn Alamogordo
Located 4 miles from New Mexico Museum of Space History, this motel features rooms with free Wi-Fi. White Sands National Monument is 12 miles away.Each room provides a flat-screen cable TV at Economy Inn Alamogordo. A microwave and fridge are also included.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests. A drinks vending machine is located on site.Holloman Air Force Base is 6 miles away. New Mexico State University is 4 miles away from Alamogordo Economy Inn.
- For the price you cant beat it. Nice room with King size bed, 2 nice comfortable chairs with a small table , plus a nice rolling desk chair a desk, night stands on both sides of bed, dresser, microwave, mini refrigerator, internet, cable with movie channels, flat screen TV, coffee maker, no blow dryer or iron or ironing board and no breakfast. They did have an ice machine on the property plus it was very close to all kinds of places to eat. It was very quiet,clean, very comfortable all in all a good stay enjoyed it.
- Everything was clean as could be. We were warmly welcomed as was our puppy. Great hot water.
- Owner gave nice recommendations of things to see and do in Alamogordo.
- Nice and clean, had plenty of plugs for all of our devices to charge. Super quiet.
- This motel did not serve breakfast, we had understood that it did until we got there.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Alamogordo