High Springs Country Inn
This hotel is less than a 20 minute drive from Ginnie Springs, a popular area for scuba diving, canoeing and other water sports. Features include cable TV and free Wi-FiA microwave and a small refrigerator are found in the individually decorated rooms at the High Springs Country Inn. A coffee maker is also provided.Barbeque facilities and a picnic area are available to the guests of the Country Inn High Springs. A 24-hour front desk and vending machines are also offered.River Rise Preserve State Park, with hiking and wildlife viewing, is 7 miles away. The shopping at dining in central High Springs is a 5 minute walk from the hotel.
- Very clean, good mattress. The air conditioner did a great job of keeping us very cool.
- Place was perfect for the price. Gentleman at the desk was pleasant.
- This is an oldeer hotel but very cute and quiet. Bed was small and not so comfortable but over all the room was clean and fullfilled our need. Location was great for ginnie springs get away! I would book again if im in the area.
- Nice and clean good people will stay again and going to…. lol
- Very comfortable Beds, quiet location, refrigerator, Microwave and Coffeemaker. Good Parking available.
Travelers Inn Gainesville
Located 2.9 miles north of downtown Gainesville, this motel is a 10-minute drive from the Florida Museum of Natural History. It features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access.Cable TV with HBO is included in every room at Travelers Inn Gainesville. The rooms also include a microwave and a refrigerator.The front desk at the Gainesville Travelers Inn is staffed 24 hours a day and offers print and copy services. The motel is air conditioned and there is a vending machine on siteThe Oaks Mall is 7 miles from the motel. Morningside Nature Center is 5.7 miles away.
- The room was clean and affordable. I was concerned about sanitation when I chose to rent a hotel due to COVID. My concern was satisfied when I saw the room. There was no dust, all of the surfaces were wiped clean and the bed was comfortable. Id stay again.
- The staff was friendly, the room was clean and quiet.
- Definitely a no frills placeskimpy towels, no hair dryer or coffee maker or hangers but it was clean and location is excellent. Good value.
- The staff was very helpful and really nice. It is very close to the stadium which was what I was looking for.
- I likes the softness of the bed. All wss very nice for me
Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville
One of our best sellers in Gainesville! Super 8 Gainesville is located in Gainesville, FL. Guests can start their day with the complimentary breakfast, and then take a refreshing plunge in the outdoor pool. Free parking is offered. Guests will enjoy the convenience of complimentary WiFi.Super 8 Gainesville rooms include a desk, a cable TV, and a private bathroom. Guests can get a room with a microwave and refrigerator upon request.Daily housekeeping and laundry facilities are provided. The property offers the convenience of a 24-hour reception desk.Super 8 Gainesville is 3.1 mi from Ben Hill Griffin Stadium and 2.7 mi away from Regal Cinemas Royal Park Stadium 16. Oaks Mall is 3.1 mi from the property.
- WE STAYED HERE LAST MONTH ,CAME BACK AN JUST HAD TO STAY HERE AGAIN,, THE STAFF MAKES IT FEEL LIKE HOME,, EXSPECIALLY KIM , , THE ROOMS ARE SO CLEAN, BEDS COMFY LOCATION GREAT CLOSE TO SHOPPING AND EATING
- OUT OF ALL OUR TRIP THIS WAS THE CLEANEST, COMFORTABLE, FREINDLY HOTEL WE DIDNT HAVE BREAKFAST, LOCATION WAS GREAT AND WE WERE SO PLEASED WE ARE COMMING BACK NEXT MONTH TO STAY LONGER.
- There was no breakfast! Just coffee and it was fine!! A/C worked perfectly. Shower was great with perfect water temp.! Mattress was very comfortable! Breakfast doesnt matter to me at all. I would highly recommend.
- Room was clean bathroom was clean. Staff was friendly.
- Great beds, great shower, great staff, great location, great value.
Quality Inn University
Located 2 mi from the University of Florida, Quality Inn University offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can take a refreshing plunge in the outdoor pool. Every morning guests can enjoy a continental breakfast. Free parking is available onsite.The air-conditioned rooms at Quality Inn University are decorated with warm colors and dark wooden furniture. All rooms have a cable TV, refrigerator, and tea and coffee making facilities.Quality Inn’s business center offers fax and photocopying services. The hotel also offers a coin-operated laundry facility.Quality Inn University is 1.6 mi from Shands Medical Center and the Malcom Randall VA Center. The Gainesville Regional Airport is 6 mi from the hotel.
- Booked rooms for my sons to spend weekend with family. Location was great 10 minute drive to our home. Plenty food venues, gas stations and close to UF Shands and UF Campus.
- Staff was great and very helpful and roome were clean.
- It was very clean. Beds were comfy. AC very cold. Shower had great hot water. The pool was clean and inviting.
- location was wonderful it was very close by the parts of Gainesville that we were interested in. The hotel manager was amazing.
- Quiet, good location and friendly, accommodating staff.
Rodeway Inn Gainesville – University Area
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi, and complimentary juice and coffee, this motel is located in Gainesville, Florida. The University of Florida is 3.4 mi away from the property.A cable TV, ironing facilities, and a desk are included in all rooms at Rodeway Inn Gainesville. A microwave and small refrigerator are also provided.Fax and photocopying facilities are offered to guests at Gainesville Rodeway Inn. Free on-site parking is available for guests’ convenience as well as complimentary coffee in the lobby.Florida Museum of Natural History is 2.7 mi away from the property. Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park is 17 minutes’ drive from the Gainesville motel. Kanapaha Botanical Gardens is 3.2 mi from Rodeway Inn.
- Friendly professional greeting when checking in. Located our reservation quickly without any issues Felt welcome and safe
- Clean pool, very nice. Left pool toys out and they disappeared after a couple of days.Cleaning lady very helpful and pleasant.
- did not have breakfast.I stay here every time I come to gainesville. I will be back in July,,,,see you then
- Great location clues to the school. Very friendly staff and the rooms were great for the price
- The Patels were very hospitable that was rare in Florida ,It was a comfort to know that not everyone in Florida is rude.
This motel is just 1 miles from the University of Florida and features an outdoor pool. Gainesville Lodge offers free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO in every room.A fridge is included in the traditional, warm-colored guest rooms. There is also a work desk and a seating area. Some rooms have a microwave.Gainesville Lodge offers a 24-hour front desk and a vending machine with drinks. Guests can enjoy free parking during their stay.This motel is within an 8-minute drive of University Golf Course, Butterfly Rainforest and Harn Museum of Art.
- Great location for walking between midtown and down town. Midtown is a straight 15 min walk to the left of the hotel. Downtown is a straight 10min walk. The walk is along University Ave with a sidewalk both ways. The owners are very friendly.
- Walking distance to many family owned cafes, restaurants, and pubs. All the staff are friendly and accommodating. Although its an older property they keep it clean and in repair. Good for a night or a week.
- This motel is half way between downtown and UFs campus. It is an easy walk in both directions. Not far are local non chain cafes and shops, including a nice coffee shop. The AC and wifi work great, plenty of hot water and towels. The maid service is excellent and the desk clerks very nice and helpful. Plenty of free parking. The area is safe and well lit at night. Taco Bell and Checkers not too far away. You could easily stay here for UF sporting events, concerts etc… The across town bus stops are few yards away. The rooms are basic and clean.
- It was interesting that it is located in the middle of a college town. I found a great place for breakfast that was within walking distance.
- The convenience and the price. Its close to downtown.
Value Lodge – Gainesville
The University of Florida is a 17-minute walk from the Value Lodge – Gainesville. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and cable TV in every room.The basic, traditionally decorated rooms are equipped with a desk and seating area. There is also a wake up service. Hairdryers are available upon request.The 24-hour front desk at this Gainesville motel offers fax and photocopying services. Guests can enjoy free parking during their stay.Florida Museum of Natural History and Butterfly Rainforest are 2 miles from the Value Lodge – Gainesville. Kanapaha Botanical Gardens is an 11-minute drive away.
- No breakfast, but the staff was very nice. It is an older Motel, but well kept. It was very clean the bathroom was very clean also. I chose it because I had never had to stay in a motel before, so I called to make sure my reservation was a sure thing the gentleman I talked to reassured me, my reservation was secure. I would stay there again, I was in the U F hosp. for surgery. Hope I wont have to have another. I am very satisfied with these people. Thank you.
- Location was very good, food was close. Everyone was very nice. Staff was very accommodating.
- The man that checked me in was very nice. The hotel is older but well maintained. There are restaurants all around the property. My bed was very comfortable.
- The facility was being renovated when we stayed there. However, the staff was fabulous and the renovations were all external and so the room was fine. It was a great value for the cost.
- The rooms were basic but very very clean no smell bed a little hard but good for the price customer service at the front desk very friendly and wonderful people s safe great location no buggs air worked really well
Econo Lodge University
Just 1.5 miles from the University of Florida, this Gainesville hotel features a daily continental breakfast and free parking. Offering a simple design, rooms include a cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Each classically furnished room at the Econo Lodge University features a seating area and large work desk. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in every room.This hotel’s 24-hour front desk is staffed around the clock and offers a safety deposit box and a fax service.The University Econo Lodge is just 3.4 miles from University Golf Course and Kanapaha Botanical Gardens is an 11-minute drive away. The Gainesville Regional Airport is 8.7 miles from the hotel.
- Great service from front desk Savanna and staff! Would definitely recommend this place!
- The checkin personnel were professional. My request for a first floor room was given. The breakfast was good versus just continental breakfast, it was a full breakfast. The value for the room was superior. Plus, the room was clean, as well as, the Lobby.
- Great housekeeping great people that work at the front desk great management safe location relaxing.
- The employees where very nice. Housekeeping even went and found me a coffee pot for the room when they werent available in the rooms.
- I loved everything about this place. Even the staff is awesome. Im not from here so to receive the amount of excellent service Ive been getting is remarkable. Thank you
Looking for: Best Hotels in Alachua