Motel 6-Spokane, WA – Downtown
Motel 6 Spokane West-Downtown is 1.2 mi from Indian Canyon Golf Course and 2.8 mi from Spokane International Airport. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free parking on-site.Air-conditioned guestrooms feature a cable TV, a work desk and a telephone. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower. Wake-up services can be requested.Guests can purchase drinks or light snacks from the vending machines. Free WiFi access is available.Motel 6 Spokane West-Downtown is within 3.9 mi from Sacred Heart Medical Center and the Riverfront Park.
- The fair price and the very nice staff would definitely be staying here again
- The coffee was good and the stay was very nice was just what I needed
- the front desk staff Jessie was very nice and helpful.
- Staff was very helpful and informational. Peaceful day and night.
- Kind folks running a fairly comfortable motel. Price is a bit high, but we will return here again in the future.
Ruby River Hotel Spokane
Just 5 minutes’ drive from Spokane city center, this Washington hotel features 2 seasonal outdoor pools. Gonzaga University is an 8 minute walk away.A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are offered in all of the guest rooms at Ruby River Hotel Spokane. Each comfortable room features a work desk and ample seating area.A business center and a fitness center are available on-site.Spokane Convention Center is 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Esmeralda Golf Course is 10 minutes’ drive away.Ruby River Hotel Spokane offers a transfer service to Spokane International Airport.
- Loved the updated rooms and common areas and the fact it is walking distance from Gonzaga. Also loved the Osprey restaurant.
- Location and price good for a quick visit to Gonzaga to move our daughter into her residence. Our room was newly remodeled so finishes were excellent. Liked the walk in shower instead of the usual tub shower.
- Great location. Restaurant on the water with riverfront seating.
- Beautiful situation on the river and the bike/hike trail. The restaurant was very tasty, especially on taco Tuesday. Beds were comfy and room very tastefully decorated.
- I love the location by the river and the trails. So beautiful!!
Willow Springs Motel
A 5-minute walk from Eastern Washington University, this Cheney, Washington motel features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Spokane International Airport is 15 miles away.Featuring a balcony, each room provides a sitting area and a private bathroom at Willow Springs Motel. A wake up service is available.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Cheney Willow Springs Motel. A laundromat is also provided.Fairways Golf Course is a 15-minute drive from Willow Springs Motel.
- My stay at Willow Springs was for two nights. I mentioned there would be no need for room service and my request was kindly honored without an issue.
- I stay at Willow Springs when Im in town to see my daughter at EWU. I have always enjoyed my stay at Willow Springs, the staff are always friendly and helpful. This time I accidentally booked a room with one bed instead of two. The staff made sure to hold a room with two beds in it for me when they had a cancellation on a sold out weekend. The rooms are older, but have had some minor updates that make the stay enjoyable like cable and flat screen tv.
- This was a welcomed, economical alternative to the seemingly overpriced lodgings in Spokane. The place looks dated 1970s but thats its charm. You wont find a refrigerator, microwave or hair dryer in the room, but all we needed was a place to sleep and this hotel suited that purpose adequately. There is a microwave and coffee in the lobby.
- Our room had a musky smell so we just bought some Febreze from Safeway. The room and bathroom area were clean.
- Stopped here on the way to and on my return from a Celtic Games and Gathering in Montana. It was a good price for the overnight visits that I needed it for. The rooms I stayed in had recently been upgraded and were nicer than I expected.
Apple Tree Inn
One of our best sellers in Spokane! Located off Highway 395, this Spokane motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. It offers spacious suites equipped with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. Gonzaga University is 15 minutes’ drive away.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned suite at Apple Tree Inn. All suites include a microwave, a refrigerator, a seating area and a dining area. Select suites offer fully equipped kitchens.A 24-hour reception greets guests of Spokane Apple Tree Inn. A business center featuring fax and photocopying services is available. For convenience, a guest launderette is provided on-site.Mount Spokane Ski Resort is 35 minutes’ drive away and ski storage is available at this motel. Northtown Mall is 3 miles away.
- A most excellent older low cost motel. Room was very clean a there were no issues. Highly recommend.
- The staff was very friendly i was very comfortable . its an older building . but is fixed up cute has a little kitchenette . big bath tub . centered around anything one could want pretty much .
- No breakfast, was cancelled, due to social distancing restricting bcuz of covid19 pandemic.
- Good internet and TV. Room at Refrigerator and microwave. Easy access to 2nd floor. Fairly small separate buildings. Short walk to a supermarket and dollar store and pharmacy and McDonalds.
- Receptionist was very accommodating when I requested a ground floor room
Super 8 by Wyndham Spokane Valley
One of our top picks in Spokane Valley. This hotel is 4 minutes from downtown Spokane Valley, Washington and Splash Down Water Park. It serves a daily breakfast with waffles and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room at the Super 8 by Wyndham Spokane Valley is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Decorated with warm colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a cable TV and work desk.Free access to the indoor pool and hot tub is located in the adjacent building is provided to all guests of the Spokane Valley Super 8 by Wyndham. Adjacent to the lobby is a business center and guests can also work out in the gym.Esmeralda Golf Course is 6 miles from the hotel. Downtown Spokane and Riverfront Park are both 7.8 miles away.
- I did not expect much, I got more. Very good value. I had to extend my stay for several nights, was able to do so resulting in a 7 night stay. I would recommend for a value priced stay.
- The staff is amazing.. the mgr a great guy. Thank you so much.
- I love that the motel is animal friendly! The hallways need some cleaning, but our room was very clean!
- The staff was very nice… They worked hard to make sure we had a great stay…
- Covid 19 has made services a little difficult, and the bagged breakfast is a nice way of making do in these times
Tiki Lodge Motel
Located in Spokane, within 1.6 mi of Spokane Center and 2,300 feet of Knitting Factory, Tiki Lodge Motel provides accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. The property is located in the Downtown Spokane district.The motel can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Popular points of interest near Tiki Lodge Motel include SkyRide, Riverfront Park and Spokane Convention Center. The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 6.8 mi from the accommodations.
- Parking is available directly in front of each room. The room was huge! Much bigger than most hotels. It felt like a humble little home away from home. The table was uneven but things were clean and the bed was comfy.
- The room is cozy, just right for a short stay. Location, a restaurant right there, Starbucks just a four 4 minute walk away, right downtown and close to all venues such as the Spokane Arena, Parks, etc..
- Central location, good parking secrity. Two decent nearby resturants. Manager very helpful. Room comfortable and spacious. Good heating and lots warm water for bath
- Cancelation fee was waived upon request which much appreciated. Thanks
- Large California king bed. Large windows for light. Accommodating staff. Restaurant in walking distance and Surcurity and front desk open night. Felt very safe. Fridge and microwave in room.
Baymont by Wyndham Spokane
Featuring 2-star accommodations, Baymont by Wyndham Spokane is located in Spokane, 1.3 miles from Spokane Center and an 18-minute walk from Spokane Convention Center. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.A continental breakfast is available daily at the motel.Staff at Baymont by Wyndham Spokane are always available to provide guidance at the reception.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Knitting Factory, SkyRide and Riverfront Park. The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 7 miles from Baymont by Wyndham Spokane.
- With Covid in mind, the staff did great with breakfast
- I took the bag that had items for breakfast, but I did not get to eat it. because I was busy testing at Sacred Heart Medical Center.
- It was clean, bed comfy, staff was very friendly, diner across the street has very good breakfast
- it was a beautiful place our room was amazing slept like a baby in the bed the front desk lady was very friendly and nice the breakfast was amazing and the balcony was beautiful
- It was clean, a comfortable place, and fairly close to the activities we were doing. Breakfast was a plus.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Airway Heights